What country has the biggest rep for being hard...

whcouncill

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really are consistently most annoying and offensive with your attitude towards America. America has problems but dont forget you have to deal with that dreadful english food,the weather, all of that stiff upper lip posturing and constantly trying to figure out how to pull that broomstick out YOUR ass. ::

Guest lazyphil

Now now, no need to cuss English food, if it wasn't for the ENGLISH explorer Drake they'd be no 'fries'...thats infact if you actually use potatoes to make them apposed to some chemically constituted muck from some creepy lab in the desert ::

Sir,

Dreadful English food...? The weather...? Well all right, I suppose you have me there lad. Now then, kindly reread my comments where I back America.I am most certainly aware sir, had it not been for the Yanks, I would typing this Post in German, and eating my fish and chips with "kraut." I also will Note, and thank them for, their support during our campaign in the Faulklands, of which I was a part. That is an event many of you lot didn't even know you played a part in, nor do many of my country men.

No sir, don't take it as offensive at all, rather take it as a good natured ribbing of sort amongst old friends. Rest assured sir, if Britain has any friend at all in this world, it is indeed you lot, and WE KNOW IT! I should hope you'd feel the same of us as well then!

Well, none the need I would hope, but in any event, I shall offer an apology if you took my comments as offensive in anyway at all, please understand, they were not intended that way at all, though I do see where you would take them as such.

Best Regards-BST

Its alway interessting to see how a comment from OH about the U.K. goes to a defense of ENGLISH way of life. Whatever happened to Wales and Scotland? By the way, I love both pasties and haggis but can't think of any food that is distintively welsh.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived