What country has the biggest rep for being hard...

whcouncill

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

USA is easy, the mrs went in the US embassy london (without me, i got pickled in a pub around the corner knowing the outcome ::) at noon and was out at 2pm with clearence for 10 years tourist visa. Its all in the paperwork planning, very polite in the embassy she said too.

lazyphil said:

USA is easy, the mrs went in the US embassy london (without me, i got pickled in a pub around the corner knowing the outcome ::) at noon and was out at 2pm with clearence for 10 years tourist visa. Its all in the paperwork planning, very polite in the embassy she said too.

Phil,

Your Mrs has a clear and compelling reason to return to UK, with you her husband, and her visa was looked at as a TG comming from UK. No idea of course why she would want to return to UK, let alone with you... :):cover::scared::stirthepo:neener: :neener: :neener: The process is usually very difficult for many girls from poor Asian countries...

Seriously, If I am ever looking for a guy to spend a summer hearding sheep on a mountain in Wyoming, and Nervous dog isn't around, you're it cowboy...! :) I'll "stamp your visa..."

Mr. Hippie,

I should think a rather more relevent question should be why she would wish to remain in that zoo of a country of yours? Perhapes your country, and that "former British penal colony" deny these girls visas for there own good! My only further question to you sir, is why aren't more of you trying to leave?

Best Regards-BST

LazyPhil,

Having met you and your lovely wife last weekend, one can only wonder how someone of your sort landed such a fine woman, certainly not your looks. Shows there is hope for "Old Hippie" after all. Tell me does she have a sister she could perhapes introduce him to? or I suppose in his case, a brother?

Best Regards-BST

Archived