NOW I've heard everything...

preahko

well, I still manage to find myself amazed by shit like this, no matter how long I've been around. and I probably haven't heard everything yet, haha, I'm sure I'll be shocked again.

as I said in previous posts, there's absolutely no reason to doubt the girl's story; the mamasan has pulled all kinds of shit with her to extract money from her in the past, but this one just happened to shock me. she never asked me to reimburse her for the barfine, she knows better! and I have no desire--nor no reason--to talk to the mamasan. haha, at this point I'm afraid I might say something really rude to her. I have told the girl I won't be coming into her bar anymore, though I'll still see her.

preahko

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...well, I still manage to find myself amazed by shit like this, no matter how long I've been around. and I probably haven't heard everything yet, haha, I'm sure I'll be shocked again...."

I am more clueless today than ever before... :) What bar qwas this anyway...?

The story is credible. Mama-sans will push the envelope to get money from BGs.

There are weak BGs and strong BGs. Mamasans quickly figure out the weak girls and prey upon them. Not all mamasans of course, some/many are OK.

Occasionally you will run into a situation where the mamasan is actually afraid of a particular BG. :o Punters would also be afraid of her if they knew about the danger.

sounds like bullshit on someones part...no need to pay the extra...

--------------------

I don't know OH- I think the Mama San is simply "Aow briap yoo-"

Taking advantage of a weaker employee- Happens all of the time- :(

Takig advantage

I've never seen that but I can believe it.

Somthing similar I have seen. A girl is barfined ST and she returns to the bar. Another customer wants her but knows that a barfine has been paid by the previous guy and he want her without barfine. I've seen that a few times over the years.

Mamasans are on salary. However, in Thai owned bars, the mamasan is likely to be part of the extended family.

There are weak BGs and strong BGs. Mamasans quickly figure out the weak girls and prey upon them. Not all mamasans of course, some/many are OK.

Occasionally you will run into a situation where the mamasan is actually afraid of a particular BG. Punters would also be afraid of her if they knew about the danger.

----------------------------------------------

this is very true. for instance, there's one of those "strong BGs" at morning/night, whom not only the girls (they've told me so) but apparently the management is afraid of: she spends at least two hours, often more of her shift every night drinking cheap beer at cathouse, and she brings two or three friends along with her. does anyone know who I'm talking about? tall, statuesque, rather cute, but fucking cold as ice, haha...

she obviously does whatever the hell she wants at morning/night...

preahko

jitagawn said:

sounds like bullshit on someones part...no need to pay the extra...

--------------------

I don't know OH- I think the Mama San is simply "Aow briap yoo-"

Taking advantage of a weaker employee- Happens all of the time- :(

Takig advantage

It is still bullshit, and not up to the customer to pay it...

i remember being with my #1 Girl once.

she was off sick from her Go-Go and i was walking with her to the Chemist so she could get some more medication.

we were seen by someone and when she returned to work the Mamasan demanded that she paid the BF as she was with me.

she refused and was threatened with the sack and when i found out i was furious.

i confronted the Mamasan (who was quite a good Friend) and told her that she would have been losing one of her most popular Girls and she should stop being so stupid.

the result was no BF paid an apology made to my Gal........

One bar in Nana supposedly put a "bounty" on any girl seen with a customer after closing (if no BF had been paid). The girl reporting her, got 100bhat...a member of this board was seen getting into a taxi with one girl, who was reported...the mamasan cut salary, and rewarded the rat...the girl in the taxi went after the guy for the money...nasty mess...

Archived