clueless thai BGs

preahko

preahko said:

a) maybe she doesn't like women - she is not a lesbian

it's just that I see this again and again...BGs being totally clueless to the fact that, once a farang woman has entered nanaplaza or the like, it's already a very strong indicator that she's huntin' for pussy. yet they rule out going with them without even mulling it over.

me thinks the woman/couples (men with a farang woman) are primarily just 'sight-seeing' and don't turn into paying customers all that often.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weird said:

No, your flaw is that you feel that because they sell sex for a living, they have to give up all their standards all together and think only about money. You forget they are people.

:yeahthat: :yeahthat:

couldn't have said it better myself.

:beer:

There is another possibility. Some BGs prefer older farangs because they will probably only have to sex with them once, and then sleep or go home, whereas a younger man, or in this case, an up-for-it couple, will probably be looking for an all-night session. More wear and tear on the pussy.

Bobdim

yes, I agree with the last poster, this is definitely a factor as well.

although, haha, now I realize another reason this post rankled some people: it struck right at the heart of the homophobic crowd on this board (not to say that everyone is, but...you know who you are). by implying that BGs "should" fuck farang women even if they're not "lesbian" (what an antiquated concept in today's polysexual world), I was somehow impuning their own "hey...me hetero..me not homo [beatbeatbeat manly chest]...loosen up guys. try it, heheh, you might just like it. or, to take another angle--we've all seen "american beauty," right? maybe the lady doth protest too much....???

as for me being clueless for "paying for sex instead of doing the farang couple for free"...puh-leeze! I would have loved to fuck that farang couple! but somehow, I think it's "exotic brown-skinned women" they came to thailand for, haha, and not the likes of me...

I did do one threesome with a regular BG of mine and a farang guy from UK (half indian)...pretty hot, I must say...and no money changed hands anywhere...

preahko

Why is it being homophomic by saying "maybe she isn't a lesbian". Maybe she didn't want to go with a woman. How can I be homophobic by saying that???? ::

I'm not talking about my sexuality..... I am specualting one possible reason ( out of 7 I listed, and which there are countless others) of why the girl didn't want to go with a farang couple.

I think your post says more about you and your desire to have lurid fantasies about people having group sex (nothing wrong in group sex) and your yearning to beat your meat at the keyboard at just the thought.

More importantly, it shows your disdain for girls who work in the bar and the fact you think that they should act out your every desire whether they like it or not.

Are you saying these girls should have no choice???? Or if they choose otherwise because they are disgusted by something then they are clueless??? In fact don't answer - I don't particularly care to know.

bobdim said:

There is another possibility. Some BGs prefer older farangs because they will probably only have to sex with them once, and then sleep or go home, whereas a younger man, or in this case, an up-for-it couple, will probably be looking for an all-night session. More wear and tear on the pussy.

Bobdim

i have seen the wear and tear that can take place over just 1 year and its not a pretty sight ,from mouses ear to train tunnel ,it happens so quickly and then only vaginoplasty is the answer .

that costs 100,000bahts

preahko said:

the BG promptly joined a few of her friends, who were working, I'm sorry for the stereotype, but the sweatiest bunch of fucking fat-ass reeking-of-beer-and-fart overweight farang businessmen-on-vacation types you ever did see, hands around the one bitches waist (I'm referring to the fat farang fuck here), doing tequila shots he was buying, etc.

preahko

I am one of those actually.... :: May be the fat-ass farang businessmen comes there all the time and is very generous too. May be it is his hang out and all the girls know him since

months or even years. If I pop in to my regular spot, I get the VIP Treatment. Tourist come and go, but may be this is to rational.

At the end the girl could have also said "mai yak pai - men chan mah leaw - mai dai kha" Who knows...it is always hard to judge a situation from a distance, especially in Thailand.

Archived