clueless thai BGs

preahko

preahko,

Look dude, we are never going to accomplish anything if you keep holding back like this...you need to open up more! Tell us how you really feel... :)

"...here is NOBODY here more committed to BG welfare than me...I fucking love those girls more than you'll ever know..."

Debatable really...but join the club!

"...fat business motherfuckers..."

Well, I am not in the business world, but, I am fat (very fat actually) and I have fucked women who had kids, so twechnically, I am indeed a mother fucker...on this we can agree...

"...*I* on the other hand, speak ALL of the major three languages that the bar girls of BKK speak...I know ALL of their most innermost thoughts, what they really want, what they expect (and get) from you sorry ass bitches...I speak the language they speak at home with their parents with their bros and sis and parents, not that sorry ass thai bullshit they're forced to speak in public situations. do you UNDERSTAND??!! didn't think so..."

I seriously doubt you speak all 3 fluently, and are universally understood...I have seen girls from Buri Ram (oh have I wink wink!!! :) ) speak Khmer with girls from Surin or Si Saket (oh christ do I know a girl from Si Saket...! :( ) and not have any of them understand each other...same with the Issaarn/Lao Dialects...I have seen tons of Thais not understand eachother...same with people in the USA...put a Bostonian with a Texan or a Cajon, and watch the fun! But I digress...

"...I monitor PUSSY FORUMS like this one for the confessions and various "ideas" that you bitches spew out...and I translate them into lao, khmer and thai so the girls can understand all your tricks. in at least two cases, I've exposed guys running scams on girls to the girls so they could suitably FUCK the guys up the ass, hahaha...

-in other words, I monitor the pussy forums to find what you fat ass bitches are up to, then cue the girls into it.

-I go out of my way to enable the BGs to scam as much money as they possibly can off you sorry ass bitches. you have no goddamn idea, motherfuckers. I write SMS's, e-mails, you name it, keep your lives under the strict control of the girls.

I LOVE those girls!!! you have no idea how I've helped them fuck you over, all of you assholes...."

And I suppose you honestly believe they really think your are "special and different...?" and they REALLY respect you right? That is just the scam we wanted you to fall for, we trained them to pull it off on guys like you, too bad you wasted all your time "learning Thai, Khmer and Lao..." oh well...

"...I live for them, and now, finally, they have reduced you to the grovelling shitbags that you always were. heheheheh..."

Ok that last part is sadly true in my case...but, I live with it, and just try to go on day by day! Mai pen rai and all...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seems the girls are using pre to get mo(MORE) money.

CAN YOU ENLIGHTEN US ON THE SCAMS GUYS PULL ON GIRLS. WHAT IS IT THE GUYS ARE TRYING TO GET FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO MONEY. ARE THEY TRYING TO STAEL THE GIRLS LOVE.

First this..

BGs who are so stupid they miss a good thing when it's staring them in the fucking face!!

are thai girls really this clueless?!?! do they not realize that 60-70% of farang girls LIVE to eat pussy?! does she not know that any farang girl who will deem to enter soi 4--as opposed to passing it up in disgust--is already predisposed to munch some yummy thai cunt?!

And then..

I know ALL of their most innermost thoughts, what they really want, what they expect (and get) from you sorry ass bitches..

I know what they WANT, what gets them HOT, and you have NO motherfucking idea. do you have any idea how much I love these girls, how committed to them I am??

Let's see...you're so committed to these girls and looove them so much that you called the BG in question stupid for not going with that couple.

You have no clue what the couple asked for and obviously also no clue what this particular BG is not into.

You have zero details about the offer but since you know what BGs want she must have been stupid for refusing, right?

You can't possibly be wrong, can you? :dunno:

My god..

From time to time this board seems to get someone posting who loves to know more, and be superior to everyone else.

There are also alot of comedians. You had me in stitches Preakhao. You are a true social anthropologist, no, a demi-god in my eye.

Your levels of compassion to these "fucking stupid bitch bar girls" leaves me with a tear in my eye. I love the way in your posts that you dont generalise. Your a true mother Theresa. I love your choice of language you chose to decribe these girls that you love.

I see myself in a different light now after reading your posts and thoughts. I m not worthy to date any girl now when I know she could have a guy like you to take care of them.

Lets give up guys we are not worthy anymore,and all the girls know are secrets and scams.

Praise ye oh goddess Preakhao.

Fuck I hate sarcastic cunts like myself. I really really do.

I seriously doubt you speak all 3 fluently, and are universally understood...I have seen girls from Buri Ram (oh have I wink wink!!! ) speak Khmer with girls from Surin or Si Saket (oh christ do I know a girl from Si Saket...! ) and not have any of them understand each other...same with the Issaarn/Lao Dialects...I have seen tons of Thais not understand eachother...

ah, you have fallen victim to the isaan bullshit line...ALL of the khmer dialects can understand each other, trust me on this, I've spoken khmer for 20 years...though granted, my students, who only study central (cambodia) khmer, cannot understand surin/buriram/sisaket...

also, it always amazes me how lao isaan speakers claim to go to vientiane and not understand the language, after they've been speaking isaan lao for 20-some years, when *I* go back and forth between vientiane and isaan and understand everything, only having studied lao for 3+ years... they're all victims of the imperialism imposed on them by the central thais, who have no claim to ANYTHING in this "country," but have power over everything...

preahko

Guest lazyphil

my mrs comes from a central thai mon family/community, from what i gather the mons are the earliest settlers in what is now thailand--they make great pottery too! :: my brother in law last year married a chinese/thai girl, just had a wee baby, a rare ethnic mix?

Archived