clueless thai BGs

preahko

okay, first of all, for those of you predisposed to say "chill out, there's more important things in life" and such to rants, please just turn to a different post, okay? 'cause yeah, I'm buzzed and I happen to have my laptop with me and I was passing by Bully's on sukh near soi 4 with their good connection, so...

here's my pet peeve of the night, which I was just reminded of while having a beer in morning/night: BGs who are so stupid they miss a good thing when it's staring them in the fucking face!! here's what I witnessed:

decent-looking farang guy, 30s I'd say, most likely a tourist judging from the overall context, his dress, body language and such...and very much more than decent looking...nay, HOT girlfriend/wife whatever accompanying him...blond perm (maybe natural?), nice tits and a tiny bit of a paunch but who cares?? they were both chatting up a 20-something BG in morning/night. it was extremely obvious to me what was going on: they were trying to get her to go with them. maybe straight to the hotel for some hot 3-way, more likely to a disco or other bar or restaurant first.

the BG countered with the universal "mai ao" hand motions (you know what I mean); they paid, the farang girl hugged her (and moaned deep inside, no doubt, at the loss....), and the farangs were out of there.

the BG promptly joined a few of her friends, who were working, I'm sorry for the stereotype, but the sweatiest bunch of fucking fat-ass reeking-of-beer-and-fart overweight farang businessmen-on-vacation types you ever did see, hands around the one bitches waist (I'm referring to the fat farang fuck here), doing tequila shots he was buying, etc.

what the fuck?? are these girls really that clueless to the ways of farangs?? are thai girls the most resolutely non-bisexual females on this planet???!!

let's say she took the farangs up on their alleged offer (granted, I could be wrong about everything I saw and interpreted...but I highly doubt it). she would have spent a night in bed with a probably highly PC couple, who would have subordinated everything to HER needs...gotten minimal penis-in-pussy pounding by the farang male (and certainly with a condom, with his wife/GF looking on), and some very soft pussy licking and finger action from the really yummy, soft-looking farang chick.

and for her efforts, due to their motherfucking undeniable PC pity-the-3rd-world-brown-people-sex-workers-guilt (you KNOW that's where they're coming from), she would've probably gotten WAY more cash than she may (or may not) have gotten from the drunk, fumbling, clueless, sweaty farang fuck. and who knows, she may well have come a few times from the farang girl's (and guy's!) tongue ministrations.

are thai girls really this clueless?!?! do they not realize that 60-70% of farang girls LIVE to eat pussy?! does she not know that any farang girl who will deem to enter soi 4--as opposed to passing it up in disgust--is already predisposed to munch some yummy thai cunt?!

arrggghhh!!! okay, I've vented. and yeah, I've layed this out play-by-play for similarly clueless thai BGs...and they just give me that blank stare thais always give you when you attempt any kind of discussion with them that involves a modicum of critical thinking....big SIGH.

preahko

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People have different preferences.

I had a GF before who I never went down on because she said she didn't like it.

The thai bg probably prefered to stay with her friends rather then go out with 2 random strangers trying to chat her up. (Maybe she doesn't like women?)

Plus if the "farang buisnessmen" were doing tequila shots she probably saw a lot more money in that then with the couple.

Your logic is almost equivalent of somebody calling you clueless for not getting free sex from a couple instead of paying for it at a bar (nevermind that the guy in the couple might want to rear-end you so to speak).

I`m always amazed at how BG`s find really fat slob-type farangs cute/attractive....beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.Also ,they consider three-somes as rather disgusting - probably just the female perspective...

Don't get me started on clueless bargirls turning down/fucking up a good thing...I can write volumes on this topic...believe me...they fucking will do all they can to fuck up their lives, at any and all turns/costs/events...just pisses me off the way these girls from Si Saket AND Buri Ram can really ...oh, sorry, was ranting again...time for my pills...

I don't get it??? ::

You reckon the girl fucked up because she didn't want to go with a farang couple and instead she started hitting up farang businessmen (albeit fat as you say) by drinking tequilas with them.

a) maybe she doesn't like women - she is not a lesbian

B) you don't know what they were proposing to her? Maybe the husband was the watcher and she had to do most of her work with the wife or maybe they wanted to tie her up

c) maybe she has a fetish for fat farang businessmen

d) maybe she was just into earning money from ladydrinks

e) maybe she was on the rag

f) maybe she wants a choice to do what she wants to do, not what turns observers on

g) maybe she had just done 3 ST's that afternoon and her pussy was sore

and so the permatations go on and on..........

It isn't mandatory that the girls have to have lesbian sex (or any sex at all) if they work in a bar. I know quite a few girls who work in the bars who will not go with customers at all be the male, female or transexual. The twins at Angelwitch spring to mind.

>>do they not realize that 60-70% of farang girls LIVE to eat pussy<<

I'd love to know where you got this stat from whether they are spotted in Nana Plaza or not!!

maybe she does not like SEX ,

might like the money , but not an all nighter with people she does not know ,

or she has to go home and feed the baby :)

I figure that both the BG / freelancer and I better both want to be where we are ,

If she does not want to go with me , and gets pushed by her friends or mamasan , do you think she is really going to be much fun ?

OC

a) maybe she doesn't like women - she is not a lesbian

nah, don't buy this one. still makes them clueless. you think most of them LIKE having sex with most of us?? haha, you're fooling yourself if you do. my only point is, if they're gonna lay under some sweaty fat farang for 2,000 baht, why not do it with a couple, who are probably going to treat them a lot nicer.

it's just that I see this again and again...BGs being totally clueless to the fact that, once a farang woman has entered nanaplaza or the like, it's already a very strong indicator that she's huntin' for pussy. yet they rule out going with them without even mulling it over. haha, really, they should take a lesson from their male counterparts who work around surawong: many of those tighty-whitey thai bar boys aren't gay, they're just lookin' to make money... so when you're in the sex business, being "gay" or "lesbian" really has nothing to do with it. or shouldn't.

okay, I realize my fatal flaw: I'm ranting that thais aren't being rational. what a concept. I'll shut up now, haha.

preahko

Archived