clueless thai BGs

preahko

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the fat ass farang business man, has so many great skills, that when the TG is in bed with him, her nipples explode with delight.

At least this is what happens to my conquests, I'm a handsum man you see.

Cheers

Coss

It could be that the Thai lady did not fully understand what was going on.

On the surface, it looked like they should have connected but timing and trying to understand what is going on is a problem.

Go to a falang swing club and believe it or not the same problems happen. Some know how to approach, communicate, etc. and then do score, but a lot of people seem to be clueless as to what to do, especially the first timers.

have to agree with you Singhaman.

Girls have regulars who they know and know what to expect when the BF is paid.

the type of Man that the OP was describing might have been a 1 shot wonder who paid 3000Bt.........the kind the Girls like.

i remember one Girl i lusted over who used to have 4-5 ST's most Days and didn't give a fuck what they were like.

saw her go with a rather large Japanese Man once (could have been a Sumo wrestler) and she was back within 30 Mins and looking for more action.

i went with her once and found her a BIG starfish.

but she was happy getting 1000-2000 for having sex with Men she might have been appalled to be with.........but as the saying goes.........'lie back and think of my new buffalo'.

but are some of creatures of habit?.

don't we return to Thailand and seek out the Girls we like/know because we know what to expect?.

Oh yeah! Been there, done that, never saw it comming...and thought "...it will NEVER happen to me...I got it all figured out...no, she is different...no, you don't understand, she really is..." still beating my head against a wall over it...

mother FUCK!!!!! or as we say in the US, shiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

as usual, you bitches toally missed the motherfuckin' point...

you think I'M clueless about BGs>??? obviously, the bitches don't know me worth shit...

there is NOBODY here more committed to BG welfare than me...I fucking love those girls more than you'll ever know.

you have misunderstood me, fat business motherfuckers.

I live for these girls. I am their CHAMPION. do you have any idea who you're dealing with?? haha, I think not.

first of all, who here can communicate with these girls in their HOME language? we're talking the three major languages spoken by BGs in BKK: lao, khmer and...distant third, language of the conquerors...thai. so c'mon, who speaks all those fluently?

(whistling winds through the pines...a trick stolen from suadam...)

I thought so. nobody. even you bitches with "thai" wives, for the most part you really have KHMER or LAO wives, home languages which you don't understand enough to eat out out your own dirty fat asses, heheheheh, you losers.

*I* on the other hand, speak ALL of the major three languages that the bar girls of BKK speak...I know ALL of their most innermost thoughts, what they really want, what they expect (and get) from you sorry ass bitches...I speak the language they speak at home with their parents with their bros and sis and parents, not that sorry ass thai bullshit they're forced to speak in public situations. do you UNDERSTAND??!! didn't think so.

anyway, you're lost. you have no chance. you're blown, you're fucked, you choose the metaphor.

you think *I* don't understand thai BGs??!! you fucking nameless losers. I know what they WANT, what gets them HOT, and you have NO motherfucking idea. do you have any idea how much I love these girls, how committed to them I am??

(excruciating silence)....didn't think so.

here's some ideas that maybe you can appreciate:

-I monitor PUSSY FORUMS like this one for the confessions and various "ideas" that you bitches spew out...and I translate them into lao, khmer and thai so the girls can understand all your tricks. in at least two cases, I've exposed guys running scams on girls to the girls so they could suitably FUCK the guys up the ass, hahaha...

-in other words, I monitor the pussy forums to find what you fat ass bitches are up to, then cue the girls into it.

-I go out of my way to enable the BGs to scam as much money as they possibly can off you sorry ass bitches. you have no goddamn idea, motherfuckers. I write SMS's, e-mails, you name it, keep your lives under the strict control of the girls.

I LOVE those girls!!! you have no idea how I've helped them fuck you over, all of you assholes.

so, to say that I look down on them, or don't appreciate them, is so ludicrous as to defy description. I live for them, and now, finally, they have reduced you to the grovelling shitbags that you always were. heheheheh...

preahko

Archived