gym equipment

Bembaman

Anyone know of a good shop or supplier of professional gym equipment, multi-gyms, bikes, treadmills, steppers etc?

There used to be a permanent display on one of the floors of the Silom Centre, outside in the walkway by Chesters Grill if I remember correctly - is this guy still there? Any other ideas? Thanks.

I am ESB based so any ESB recommendations most welcome. I found one place on the corner of Pattaya North Rd and Sukhumvit that seemed good but the business was not serious - couldn't even switch any machines on to demo - electric sockets not working and actually hanging off the wall!

Passed National stadium, on Ploenchit road (or is it Rama IV at that point?) has many shops...if you make a left at the Tesco, and walk around, many shops as well...the small stuff mainly...hand weights etc,,,jump ropes...

Old Hippie said:

Passed National stadium, on Ploenchit road (or is it Rama IV at that point?) has many shops...if you make a left at the Tesco, and walk around, many shops as well...the small stuff mainly...hand weights etc,,,jump ropes...

Rama I ... Rama IV is south of lumpini, well it was 20 seconds ago when I looked out of the window!

Archived