What exactly does Guest Friendly Mean?

Having received many emails regarding "is this hotel guest friendly" or with my GF, will there be a problem?

Guest Friendly hotels mean, you can bring overnight guests back to your hotel room free of charge every day/night. You can change girlsguests everyday also without any charges.

You will in 90% of hotels need to book a Twin/Double room for 2 people.

Some hotels in Thailand, will require your GF's name at reservation. Some will not. Failure to do so will result in joiner fees.

Some hotels in Thailand, will require your GF at time of check in. Failure to do so will result in joiner fees.

Here are the current Bangkok hotels whcih are guest friendly. Feel free to add more.

LIST OF GUEST FRIENDLY HOTELS IN BANGKOK,IF U BOOK A TWIN/DOUBLE.

BANGKOK BOUTIQUE

CENTRE POINT GROUP

COMFORT SUITES AIRPORT

CONRAD HOTEL

DAVIS HOTEL

DYNASTY

DYNASTY GRANDE

EURO INN

GRANDE MERCURE PARK AVENUE

GRAND PRESIDENT

JASMINE SUITES

MAJESTIC SUITES

MAJESTIC GRANDE

MANHATTAN

NAI LERT PARK

NANA HOTEL

PALAZZO BANGKOK

PINNACLE LUMPINEE

PRESIDENT PARK

REMBRANT TOWER & SERVICED APARTMENTS

ROYAL IVORY NANA

ROYAL PRESIDENT

SWISS PARK

TOWN LODGE

WHITE ORCHID

WORABURI INN

Cheers

Tim

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BadaBing said:

You have a number of " serviced apartments " in your list , I take these to be different than hotels per say. I've had 4-5 people in my room at the Grand President before.

Bada :beer: Bing

Yep, generally serviced apartments are less strict than hotels.

Sounds like you had a good time!

Tim

J.W. Marriott is the most friendly..............No Nothing, except camera in the elevator and hall ways........The girls know that if you mess around in that hotel their security will come looking for you right away......I know of a girl who pinched a watch from a guy who was leaving the next day...........they had the mamasan at her bar call her in for a special customer......Marriott Security has juice at Lumpini, no doubt

hi Thaihotels

is this your webpage, which advertises here? then congratulations! it is very informative and userfriendly. i have checked some prices which seem to be very competitive. will use it definitely! hope you will have soon some hotels in less popular destinations like Trang, Kanchanburi and some more in Koh Chang, which is getting more and more popular.

guestfriendly is IMHO not a black and white thing and it is a bit dangerous to publish a list, which hotes are and which are not. there is quite a grey zone and it always depends on circumstances, behaviour, how girl and punter are dressed, which staff is on duty.

I have had friends, guests staying in JW Marriott, Westin Grande, Imperial Queen, Windsor Suites, Novotel Lotus, Belair Princess (which are all on your webpage, but none under guestfriendly) and they all had no problems to bring back girls.

i had others having big problems (joiner fees etc.) to bring back girls in Manhattan and Rembrandt, which you list as guest friendly

samak said:

hi Thaihotels

is this your webpage, which advertises here? then congratulations! it is very informative and userfriendly. i have checked some prices which seem to be very competitive. will use it definitely! hope you will have soon some hotels in less popular destinations like Trang, Kanchanburi and some more in Koh Chang, which is getting more and more popular.

guestfriendly is IMHO not a black and white thing and it is a bit dangerous to publish a list, which hotes are and which are not. there is quite a grey zone and it always depends on circumstances, behaviour, how girl and punter are dressed, which staff is on duty.

I have had friends, guests staying in JW Marriott, Westin Grande, Imperial Queen, Windsor Suites, Novotel Lotus, Belair Princess (which are all on your webpage, but none under guestfriendly) and they all had no problems to bring back girls.

i had others having big problems (joiner fees etc.) to bring back girls in Manhattan and Rembrandt, which you list as guest friendly

Hi Samak,

Thanks for your input. Greatly welcomed. yes I am the advertiser. Did have koh Chang on before, but little interest therefore took it off. Yes, now seems to becoming popular. Will have to add it.

You are right in saying that it can depend on the circumstances. The hotels you mentioned that no problems have occured in state their policy. whether they enforce it or not is another issue.

Sorry to hear problems in Manhattan and Rembrandt. Forstly did you book a Twin/Double? If a single is booked , you must pay joiners whatever. Secondly, was it The rembrant hotel or The Rembrant serviced apartment. ? The hotel is definitely not guest friendly.

Cheers

Tim

the problems in Manhattan and Rembrandt occured to friends not to me (i am living in a apartment for several years) so i do not know the circumstances. but due to my experience a lot of hotels do not differentiate between single and twin/double like in Europe or USA. you book a room and pay a room, regardless how many people will use it. probably this is different on your website and in your contracts with the hotel.

i was in many hotels in Phuket, Pattaya, Samui etc.; majority i never specified single or twin and never as well run into problems

Strange

Was for 2 days last year in manhattan (wanted to pay a visit to sin hotel)

::

did not have the slightest problem bringing ladies.......

About thaihotels:

Just booked via his website:

- Very goood customer service (the best i ever met)

friendly, helpful and lightspeed answers.

- Very fast booking procedure. (received my vouchers a few hours after I booked, as I made my booking at around 0400 am Bangkok local time I did not expect to receive them so quickly especially on saturday)

- my various emails were answered very quickly.

- Some very nice rates on the website and.......sometimes you get some good suprises just making enquiries.

Now this is just my review on the first time I booked via this website) please no flame.

Archived