Place to buy sexy Lingerie in Bangkok?

BrownFox77

Don't know if this was ever asked on the board before: one of the girls I know here in Ameriga asked me to get her some very sexy lingerie :devil: during my trip to LOS - luckily she's a small tiny girl (half Chinese) so is about the same size as most Thai girls.

Anyway, not sure if there's a Victoria's Secret type place in Bangers that anyone knows about?

I'm already bringing some nice tank tops and T-shirts from Ameriga for some of my "regulars" in LOS and I often bring clothes back for girls I know back home - ought to start an import export business already... ::

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topcatta / OH,

Thanks for the replies and I myself have never seen any girls with other than largely boring lingerie, seems LOS really is a bit prudish in this area. OTOH some of the touched up models I see in Thai Penthouse are wearing some pretty nice things. :o

I will try some of the places you mentioned and also will ask a couple girls. Somehow I suspect the ones that may know the best places for sexy lingerie are probably the Lady Boys ::

Will report back in this thread any places I find.

IMO 'sexy' lingerie can be bought at places like Triumph etc, problem is, it's the probably the same stuff you can get overseas.

There are odd places around the night time venues that do sell some 'sexier' underwear though.

In Samui one guy just closed down a shop with similar merchandise after a few months, rather due to poor location IMO.

Pratunam has a lot of interesting stuff, including latex. Mostly for the katoy market I think.

The Mall Ngam Wan Wam or however that is spelt had a big sale with western brands on discount, very cute sexy stufff too!

However only in Sillypore and KL have I found dedicated Sex Shops ffor real kinky stuff

DOG

Easy to find. Most of big department stores have large lingerie sections, including sexy stuff like fishnet stockings and what have you. Try Robinson, Sukhumvit, Tokyu at MBK, or Emporium. Surprisingly, they don't really carry sizes small enough for many of the slimmer Thai girls. The places at e.g. MBK where you can buy 3 or 4 panties for 99 baht actually have some very nice ones. They don't seem to carry all the accessories, though (not necessarily meaning whips and that kind of stuff ;-).

BrownFox77 said:

Anyway, not sure if there's a Victoria's Secret type place in Bangers that anyone knows about?

You might want to try the Pratunam Market (near Pantip Plaza, corner of Petchaburi and Ratchaprarop Rd's. There are quite a few shops in there with lingerie.

Regards,

Kwai

Archived