Place to buy sexy Lingerie in Bangkok?

BrownFox77

Old Hippie said:

The streets sell some stuff, lower quality...around Soi 3-5 Sukhumvit...Also Patpong...maybe Emporium, or Paragon...but doubtful...Thai girls seem to have crappy underwear in general...

you see this stuff on sale in piles at cheapo rates ,very tatty gear

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MBK...By the down moving stairs on 3,4, or 5 floor..Nastyh stuff with crotchless and open nipple etc.... True that I don't have time for that stuff. I do, howerer, always provide a fresh pair of panties for the tart....I've been doing that for years.....I allow them to pick on pair before the undress....

Starts things off well.....

There are all quality ranges of lingerie manufactured in Thailand. Triumph, which is the biggest bra company in the world produces some of there merchandise in Thailand and other S.E Asian countries. They also manufacture a lot of product for Victoria Secret, so if you find Victoria Secret to be the kind of merchandise you are interested in then check out a Triumph store in Thailand. These stores are easy to find in Bangkok and there are locations on Samui, last year one opened up in Had rin on Ko Phangan.... happy shopping

Brownfox ,

looking for sturdy longjohns couple of weeks ago I arrived somewhere and when I opened my eyes I had wrongly run into the Robinson's lady's underwear department . what a shock ! Although I am unable to support this kind of low morale product I may recommend Robinson's if you need it .

BuBi

Just make sure your Thai GF does really appreciate it .

• 5 weeks later...

To update this thead since I've now (sadly) returned from LOS.

I ended up getting some sexy Lingerie outfits right in Robinson's. They actually had a couple entire sections of Triumph lingerie, along with quite a variety of other lingerie makers.

Ironically, as I rode in my "Limo" from the airport to the hotel when I arrived, just as we turned off an expressway ramp that lead to Suk, there was a HUGE billboard, for Triumph Lingerie... :: :yay:

Thanks much to all for the many suggestions - and no I didn't try on any of the Lingerie although one outfit looked tempting... ::

Buddha, that truncation's in the "Index View" under the Last Post Column - where quite a few SUBJ lines get truncated which the board notes by appending the "..." at the point of the truncation.

No offense intended against the sexy Lings of the world...

Archived