Shaving

candyfloss

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may have read my recient trip report in which I contratced a case of pubic lice from a prostitute in Hong Kong, thus leading to the shaving of my pubic area but also my entire front and back areas. I've done my back before, but that was a first for my front. Its been a few weeks now, and I find it sort of interesting to watch my hair grow back. As you can guess I don't lead an interesting life.

On the subject of my ass, you know I have a hairy crack. One time I was over in Bangkok and I decided to do something about it. Rather than shaving I had it waxed. It hurt like holy fuck, especially around the spincter, you know, that little brown ring thing, but folks, it felt so good and smooth after that.

I have been told on more that one occasion and the girls shave for hygenic reasons. Easier to clean and helps keep the lice thing down I have never gotton the CRABS from a TG but.....

Cent said:

Himi,

"IF, and that is a BIG if, I were to shave the area around Mr. Wobbly I think the irritation could be terrible."

Mr. Wobbly? :D That one got a chuckle from me! How's things? You around this weekend in BKK?

Cent

Wow Mr. Cent, I didn't know you swung that way :: But hey whatever gives you a chuckle !

fudgy,

Just curious, where in BKK did you get the waxing done? I've ummed and ahhed about trying it one day but the only places I've been able to find advertising the service are around Silom Soi 4 which is not my part of town.

Regards,

KF

I trim above and shave below. Sometime I have BG (Burma Girl) do it for me :o. Now that's trust...............cock in one hand and scissors in the other. Best part is she never uses shaving cream just her own devices to make for a smooth shave........."The Best a Man Can Get" ;)

teddy said: I once spotted the Munchmasters cock standing proud peeping just above one of the tables at the Wild Country in WS ..........

I once measured the distance between the tops of the bench seats and the tops of the tables at WC and they were all just over 16 inches. ::

Archived