Shaving

candyfloss

For the past 10 years, every couple of days in the morning shower I've shaved the 'C' and the 'B's' (it takes less than a minute) but not the 'A'.

Wake up you hairy balled bush-whackers, your ball sucking experience is heightened when you're shaven, and 'she / he / it' prefers it too....

:hubba:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I have been told on more that one occasion and the girls shave for hygenic reasons. Easier to clean and helps keep the lice thing down I have never gotton the CRABS from a TG but..... <

Hmmm..

I caught crabs from a TG, it took my then TG based in falangcountry GF to spot and idenrify them, and the help me eradicate. Then I had to play possum, and eventually point out to falang wife she had crabs, "probably from the cheap hotel we stayed in in Thailand!

Now I travel with bug killing shampoo.

I shave my balls with a cut throat razor. Sometimes I get the gogo girl to do it. The danger gets me going and excited.

No actaully I do trim as its the courteous thing to do now. Its also cleaner. Pretty normal thing to do I would suspect. especially if you have black hair and prone tp getting alot of growth. I read somewhere that people who have alot of hair and dark hair have more testosterone. Dont know if thats true.

Junglesoup,

Actually what I read once somewhere in some science related magazine or article was that men with high levels of testosterone usually have a lot more hair on their bodies, but are more prone to going bald on top as well. Have noticed this myself since reading the article. Many of the hairy chested (and hairy backed even) men one sees on the beach tend to be follicly challenged on the skull once past age 30 or so. Just my observation.

Cent

Archived