Victim of Chat, Teacher Murdered

jasmine

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you about his behavior. That is why she probably wanted to meet at a coffee shop and why he had a toy gun.

As for her behavior, they met on the internet. So far, everything seems innocent on her part. I doubt she was on such sites as adultfriendfinders because that site is blocked in Thailand which leads me to believe she was on just a normal chat site.

He really bad.

She very beautiful.

[color:"blue"] Her behaviour was certainly quite similar to prostitution (BTW I know 10 or 20 teachers and they are all like this) and was bad (according to Thai standards). But his behaviour was obviously much worse.

[/color]

I talked to a Thai teacher a female in her 40s, she said exactly what you said, worse than prostitutes and they are teachers. No matter what, if the man one meet is not what he claims to be it is beyond me to go with him to his room. However, murder is extreme IMO.

Jasmine

[color:"blue"] It would be like me knowing my nursing students in which a surprising number are interested in falangs as BFs but not from the prostitution angle. But i cannot extend that reasoning to assume that there aren't nursing students who aren't prostittues either...

[/color]

Good post and very happy to know that. However, as I post earlier, there are something that certain women think that marrying a foreign man is a good choice and many take risks.

To go to the man to his room (even though she could have been threathened) is a bit off to me. Being a woman and even at my age, ones do not meet a person you just know in chat in his room.

Jasmine :(

[color:"blue"]Jasmine, if you were her and was confronted with a gun (in this case a toy gun) what would you have done? [/color]

In public with a gun, I will yell bloody murder! I would rather be shot there than take the consquences to go with him. But that is me. First of all, if the man I meet is not like his picture I would not even touch the coffee or give him 1 minute of my time.

Jasmine

I would say 99% of the people would answer like you did but I would say almost all of them would do as she did. Why? Lack of training and experience. It is easy for us to say what we would do when we have several minutes, even days to come up with an answer, but when somebody pulls out a gun/knife/whatever the general response is to do nothing. Why? The body is in a state of shock. Too much information, in overload.

Archived