New in LOS

Trotter

Take things slowly especially checking out the various bars. I once took one falang around to show him the various places.

First stop was Eden Club and then we crossed over to Lolitias. So far, we were just looking. No problem. Then we went to Nana Entertainment Plaza. Got up stairs and were doing pretty good looking at all of the beautiful women. We would stick our heads in to the bar, look around and leave. We got to one bar and he went ahead of me and stuck his head in. God, he loved what he saw and begged to go in and stay. I tried telling him we had better not but he was already in the clutches of two beauties. Love had overtaken him and there was no way presuading him to leave.

Hours later he caught up with me. He said he could not believe how both of the ladies, together, spent so much time sucking his cock. Then he said things changed when one of the ladies presented her cock for him to suck.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bankok Traveler's avatar is an animation made from a series of .jpg's that depict his friend's reaction.

Another tip is to get your money straight before you head out. get two thousand baht and break it down to smaller notes [1-1000, 1-500, 4-100, 5-20] and stick it in your safe. That is your back up for BG payment. The last thing you want to do is have to run to the ATM late at night or early in the morning to grab some dough.

Even if you have a mini bar hit an ATM and stock up with some beer and wine coolers [bacardi breezers] for your guests.

Know how much ca$h you have at all times and keep track as you go. Chances are that no one will give you a hard time, but someone may try to sneak some of your baht unjustly.

Most of all have fun...

if you take a piss when gal in room keep all valuables out of sight ,as this is when they might swipe a few bills unbeknown to you until the morning when you check your funds and think to yourself 'i'm sure i had more than this last night when i came back'.

your wallet strangely has less money than you thought you had.

it kinda just vanished for some odd reason.

Trotter:

If I were a newbie reading this thread i would be scared shit of getting ripped off. Don't worry too much about that the place is a load of fun for a newbie and the girls are OK.

I think nanadisco was a good idea, you will not be set upon like you might when you enter a gogo. But some girl in there will most likely find you if you don't choose one first.

BTW there are some gogos where the girls don't jump you when you walk in. Rainbow 4 might fit this description but i have only been once. When Angelwitch is crowded (around 11pm) the girls will leave you alone. You can sit unmolested and watch the show which is not bad although a little on the tame side.

Hi Trotter...you have gotten some good advice here. I will pitch in with my two cents worth.

1) I would avoid Patpong....used to be the only game in town and is famous for fun, but there are better options now. Its touristy because of the shopping you can do there...maybe catching a beer and having a looksee is ok, but big problem with Patpong is that they let katoys mix with the regular girls in some of the big bars...you think you can tell the difference and most times you can but, there are some that can fool you..I found out the hard way one night, at least I think I did..still don't know for sure...paid her off and showed her the door after an attempt at a blow job that did nothing much for my dick...I'm convinced the dick knew something was wrong...anyway, she was one of the foxiest babes in the place with a totally queeny bitchy attitude..a real princess - in retrospect - it had to be a guy.

2) Save Eden for later in your trip...it is kind of full on, all extras included prostitution. What I like about Bangkok is the gogo bars where it is like a party with college age babes running around in swimming suits that will actually screw you. Its a blast...Eden's fun too..a lazy afternoon is a good time to hit it.

3) I recommend Nana plaza to Cowboy...don't understand the Cowboy appeal..too many bars with too little talent all spread out..prettier girls at Nana, but more attitude...to each his own. I should give Cowboy another try, maybe I have been to the wrong bars...many of the bars in Nana are pretty dead too. I agree that a good way to start the night out is in Anglewitch..especially your first night in town...the talent doesn't seem to be as attractive as it was before, but the shows are the best in town and the showgirls really enjoy their work..Then I would give the Rainbow bars on the ground floor a try to find your girl for the night...depends how much you like "lookers"..to me it seems that those two bars, Rainbow 4 and 1?, are the best.

4) someone recommended not discussing price before leaving...hmm...I might try that next time, but until now I have wanted to make sure there were no misunderstandings...generally speaking 1500 is a common price for a hot Nana babe..she may ask for 2000 though.

5) The nice thing about Nana is if you do not want to been seen in your hotel out on the street with your babe of choice, you can retire to one of the rooms upstairs for small price. I used to like that but the water is rarely hot for a shower, now I prefer to stay in a girl friendly hotel and have a bit of a more leisurly time back at the hotel.

6) If you don't speak Thai, check out the girls level of English...its more fun if you can chat with them a bit. Don't let the mama san push a girl on you, don't let a girl you don't care for attach herself to you...when they ask for a drink and you get them one, it does give them the hope that you are their man for the night..better to keep things clear and avoid cat fights that can occur when they start to take a propriatory interest in you....finally, forget the bbbj thing...suit up from start to finish and fear not.

Anyway, you are smart to get advice before coming, but it will still be a case of living and learning once you arrive....there is chemistry, even with hookers...its great after looking around all night and then seeing a girl and immediatly knowing deep down in your pants that you just gotta have some of that...and you can.

shygye said:

If a BG ...

1) asks for a LD within 15 sec.

2) asks for a second LD

3) asks you to buy LD for mamasan

4) asks for you to barfine her friend

5) talks price

... dump her.

Don't overlook the dek servers. :hubba:

I have made 4 trips to LOS and should know better by now but I still fall victim to the points above :(

If you dump a BG you have begun to show interest in, what do you say to her to make her move away. Or having got into that predicament, is the only solution to go somewhere else?

I'm nervous about saying no to buying the mamasan a drink. Can one simply say "No" without any repercussions?

Are the dek servers available for bar fine?

My 5th trip is coming up in three weeks and I'm getting quite excited already.

I'm not totally naive and don't think I pay too much for the girls. I have paid 500 barfines and 1500 to 2000 for LT but I have a feeling I may have to pay a little more this trip.

My favourite bar is Carnival in Nana Plaza. We had quite a laugh with the bull last trip. Angelwitch was good too.

Eden Club is great. I've been 3 times and each time is as good as the last. I more or less go with the flow and the girls seem to have a flexible routine. Heaven..... ::

>>I'm nervous about saying no to buying the mamasan a drink. Can one simply say "No" without any repercussions?<<

Once the mamasan asks you directly to buy her a drink, you as a farang visitor in the mamasan's country must grant her request. The last punter who thought he could just say no ended up having his face caved in by a group of pissed off BGs. Be careful out there, thailand is very dangerous.

Archived