New in LOS

Trotter

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mai ow krup (don't want) If you get attitude go to another bar.

Say no or mai dai (can not) to the pushy mamasan. No problems.

Most of the dek servers will go with customers BUT not all. Just ask the one you fancy.

Visit at least one new bar per day.

:yay:

my chances of hitting the bars alone this comming three days (before flying home) bkk visit, are getting almost zero now.

I had the angel from my last stay in bangkok calling me if I still come b4 i go home , and that she would DIE to be with me for two days.

Now how can one say no there. She actually called because I did not reply to her email ( was sent to the spam directory)

that contained sentences like "and I will wait to see you and hope we have anything to enjoy together . you are first man who made me so happy when i stay with you "

sure baby, i said and told her that i was almost out of money and could only offer 1000bt for 2 days of sanuk. wtf she accepted, that is 500 per day LT . She quit AW and was waiting for her old place to open up again.

Now if that is not a good tip, just tell a girl that contatcs you that you run out of money, see what happens.

I will post a report of that "catch up with my pussy please" as soon as i get back home...

>She actually called because I did not reply to her email ( was sent to the spam directory)

that contained sentences like "and I will wait to see you and hope we have anything to enjoy together . you are first man who made me so happy when i stay with you "<

You are suggesting it may have been sent to spam because of her "and I will wait to see you and hope we have anything to enjoy together . you are first man who made me so happy when i stay with you "<

What a very sensible spam filter!

Look fws to "catch up with my pussy please" post!!!

Enough said about Bkk so I'll pitch in with Pattaya,especially the beer bars as that's(or now was)my thing.

The going rate for Pattaya is 1000 l/t with aBF of 2-300bht.

The girls that work in these places generally have a very good and fun attitude and are great if your looking for the GFE and will also be very good company should you wish to take one down to Koh Chang.

Anyway,walk in any direction in Pattaya and you will DEFINETLY find what you want.Make a note of any bars that contain someone you fancy for later reference.This is not as easy as it seems because in every nook and cranny you will find something more appealing than the one before. ::

When deciding you companion(s)(this could be one,two,four,up to you) for the night let it be known what is expected.They will be anything you want them to be from a shy,conservative girl right up to being a nasty three hole slut,up to you.

Just remember not to read into anything you see or hear to deeply as it is all a charade BUT it will be fun,it will be confusing and you'll probably have the best sex with the hottest looking girls that you have ever had.

But when you leave put everything that has happened to the back of your mind AND DONT let it interfere with you life in the west!

Archived