New in LOS

Trotter

Oh, Annies! Been in Business almost 40 years...some of the same girls still work there! pretty much hassle free, and a set price...fairly decent, hit or miss place, but a BKK institution! Also, the Big Massage places and a soapy! I'm not that much of an expert in this area...I just know where they are...but an experience worth trying!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't all the fun in being nervous... a bit out of your element :beer:

What a feeling, but alas one that fades living here.. that sort of odd buzz of bangers, before you gagged at the smoke from street food and knew the name of the tranny who was trying to pick your pocket.. ahh, to do that again.

Nostalgia aside... I agree with the poster about Pattaya, which is approaching Babylonian standards of whoredom and debauchery :eek: Walking Street is just an open air brothel. So, see how you fancy Bangkok, and if you come to town and find you are itching for something more like pure sleaze then.... catch the bus down.

You don't need to book in advance too far for Pattaya you can usually sort out decent accomodation in little or no time. Just hit an internet cafe and use the phone at your Bangkok hotel..

Ohhh, and remember Mick Jagger, "Some girls give me children I never asked for..." that was the late 70's now it is stuff like oral gonorrhea. Wrap it up! or as Ice Cube would say, "put a sock on the pickle"

Cheers,

the numbers

JannikOJ said:

Yep, it is really scary the first time! I had a big problem saying no to the girls. As a result i barfined the first girl who grabbed my dick.

I made a promise to myself not to barfine the first girl who grabbed my dick during my first visit and stuck to it. :up:

I barfined the 2nd girl who grabbed my dick 10 seconds later. :neener:

Book a room at the Majestic suites. Friendlier than the Nana. Nicer rooms.

Then go straight to Darlings on soi 12 for a soapy sandwich. That will get your motor running. After that head over to the eden club for desert!

Then you will be ready to hit the long gun on soi cowboy.

The hardest thing for the newbie is learning how to get rid of the LT ladies from the bars. 1000bht note and a simple "time to go" is all that's really needed.

Remember these ladies are in "work mode" and will play you like a fish if you let them.

In Pattaya be sure to try Jupiter gogo on soi pattayaland 2.

Sanuk!

Trotter,

Couple of other pointers, maybe repeating a bit...

1) Can't stress enough to differentiate between ladyboys (Kateoys), and the real thing, especially in Patpong. Lot's of advice on this on the web (here; other places)...and when in doubt, I always go by the adage: If she looks too good to be true, she probably is.

2) It doesn't hurt to by the girl a drink (they typically are on quota from the bar to get so many drinks per month), and you don't have to feel obligated to anything more...just let her know you're not interested because time is money for them.

3) Leave credit cards and valuables at the hotel (safe) and I'd take 5K.

4) Take only BG, I'd stay clear of the free lancers on the street.

5) Don't worry about the hotels. Some of the hotels will actually stop you on the way in and require the ladies give them their ID. Then they will call your room when she is leaving, just to be sure you are ok and haven't been ripped off.

6) Go read "10 Commandments of Bar Girls" - and believe it.

7) If you can, definitely go with some mates, its more fun. I'd take the guys up on stopping in at Gullivers. But if you can't, find a nice BG and you'll still be happy.

8) Lots of advice on where to go...but I'd stay clear of Patpong (except Cosmos which is a great bar, no hassles) - check out the bar reviews.

9) Read Stickman

10) Assume you are from the west...I suggest you buy your condoms here and bring them with you.

Just take it slow and easy...it's an amazing place.

"Book a room at the Majestic suites" excellent advice from bushpilot. Perhaps the best thing a newbie can do.

Try not to get roped in by 'sales' tactics, be stern, but not a prick....buy a drink for a lady if you want, don't get bullied into buying more than you want to...

Make sure that anyone you will be barfining is not sick with the flu. A short conversation will reveal this, it can also help to unearth a bit of chemistry.

Don't use the term 'maybe' when arranging any meet ups. e.g. Maybe I'll come back later=I'm coming back later to barfine you. Stick with yes or no and avoid the hassle of explaining why you didn't come back.

Don't begin negotiating any price unless you are preparing to make a deal. Doesn't matter if it's a scarf or....

If a girl gives you a problem drop her and find another. Be decisive and never let it get you down...Finding another girl will be 'no plobrem'.

Most important: No matter how intrigued, interested, and infatuated you are with a certain BG, there is someone nearby who can't wait to get away from her.

If you have something to do the next morning let your LT friend know that you 'need to go to the embassey' early.

be careful, use your noggin', and enjoy.....

Trotter,

me first time in Bangkok I stayed at a hotel directly behind Soi Cowboy with all the gogo's. Actually I didn't like gogo's and I did not enter one for 5 days - even though I walked through Soi Cowboy everyday from and to the Skytrain. :o

Just before I went for a week to Cambodia I thought I should give it try and at that night I had a lot of fun at Tilac bar and Suzi Wong, with the girls and other guys I just met.

That's when I took the first girl back to the hotel. Of course I fell in love with her and besides a soapie this was the only girl I stayed with LOS during two weeks. - I still remember my my first post here on the board that my girl is different. :doah::grinyes:

When I met her again two years later I learnt that she wasn't (or wasn't anymore). ::

Anyway, if you want to have real fun, don't fall in love... :chili:

And if you are falling in love, post your story here before you are doing anything stupid like giving her a monthly stipend that she has more free time to fuck with other guys. :sex:

Pretty much second what everyone has said.

Stress the fact that you are in BKK on a regular basis for business instead of someone here for three days.....

Personally I always recommend Soi Cowboy over Nana and Patpong.

Eden should be on your list for sure.

Archived