Different Nationalites

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
candyfloss said:

A British girl....a hand job from a Chinese girl....and a Thai girl once let me grope her tits through her blouse. That's three !!

Don't do yourself down Candy. Munchy didn't limit the poll to only girls you have shagged so you can include the Katoey that you banged so that makes 4 ::

dog & teddy,

whats with shagging the norwegians, swedes & even finns, but leaving the danes & icelandics out?

anyways I never shagged a norwegian & can't think of any I fancied. actually for the danes & swedes I must have been very unlucky to get only the starfishes!!

I think there's a rather hot german as well as austrian among the euromix, but a hungarian peepshow girl gets the top notch just below the all time high russian school teacher ;)

for asia well - all I'll say is burma is next on the list :)

teddy said: English, American, Swedish, Irish, Finnish, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Korean, Vietnamese, Kiwi, French, Dutch, Yugoslav, German. Kenyan, Ugandan, Sudanese, Morrocan, Somalian, Tanzanian (hard on just remembering that one :)), Kazakstani, Ukrainian, Russian, Uzbek, Singaporean (although some of those girls in Orchard Towers tell you they're Singaporean but i'm not too sure), Indian, iranian, Ethiopian. Have to think on some more, a lot of it is a blur ::

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Factual responses only please.

Nervous_Dog said: Australian, Lebanese, Palastinian, Sri Lankan, indian, Malay, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Malay, Laos, Thai, Mynmar, Afganastan, Iran, UK, France, Dutch, German, Austrian, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Norwegian, Yugoslav (Long before the fall), Russian, USA Canada, Peru, Japan, South Korea, Samoa, New Zealand, Cook Island, New Guinea (both Highlander and Islander) Irish, Spanish, Uzbec, Turkish, Greek, Albanian, God I loved Eastern Europe before the fall, Rumanian, Kenyan, South African,.......

:worship::bow:

teddy said:

Don't do yourself down Candy. Munchy didn't limit the poll to only girls you have shagged so you can include the Katoey that you banged so that makes 4 ::

That's who I was talking about when I said '..and a Thai girl once let me grope her tits through her blouse..' Still 3.

Archived