Different Nationalites

I used to have the rough number written down with the names...I was really into counting, then I lost a few sheets of the list, and got appathetic about it, and then decided it was meaningless...Nationality I also kept track of...mainly because if I liked a woman's look, I wanted to know what back ground she was...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

write it down to envy, in my life I only had young scandinavian girls before I met me wife :)

Well,, I am probably boring the shit out of you.

Hey, when I think back to 1985 I am rather confident that I had a close encounter with at a native greenlander at the american base at sondre stromfjord.

Well, that is all hear say.

Guest lazyphil

<<German, Norwegian, Iranian (if heavy petting counts, she needed to stay a virgin until marriage), Norwegian, Thai, Japanese, Khmer, Chinese, Mongolian. >>

Padding the list out with Norway twice is pretty lame, dont you think ? :)

Some well travelled guys around here...Thums up for ND... I'll think about the easiest... lotsa thai, burmese, lao, cambo, vietnam, china, HK when it was under british rule, malaysia, indonesia, singapore, philipina, japonese, dated a Korean... might have done one as well, not sure anymore...Srilankan...several indian ethnics holding different passports ... than french girls, italian, spanish, swiss, german, dutch, belgium, colombian, brazilian, equatorian, venezuelan and prolly some more nationalities from South America, used to hang out with and screw many of them... Russia, Romania, Czech maybe, Hungary, some hookers from eastern europe I don't know the nationality, some african a couple of times for very disapointing P4P sessions...A couple of girls in sex swinger places I had no idea where they were from

and many more thais... anyway the poll answer options should go well over 10... some more serious players out there...

lazyphil said:

<<German, Norwegian, Iranian (if heavy petting counts, she needed to stay a virgin until marriage), Norwegian, Thai, Japanese, Khmer, Chinese, Mongolian. >>

Padding the list out with Norway twice is pretty lame, dont you think ? :)

Oh, you are right, but she was good for two girls. :)

Archived