Your Friends wife...

Old Hippie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he's stuck with one way of seeing things i.e. selling pussy is wrong. She obviously thinks it's OK as long as she takes care of the kids. Not an unusual situation in Thai/farang relationships.

Boy, there's a lot of free wisdom on the board lately. I hope it's appreciated. :)

Kids involved? I definitely wouldn`t break it to him.

It`ll prolly come out sooner or later anyway, sooner my guess would be, and it ain`t gonna be pretty. And you don`t wanna stand in the middle of this is my take.

Actually I find myself in a somewhat similar situation. A friend at work 29 years old has been dating this young thing in thailand 17 years old and got her a visa to come visit him in Denmark for 3 months. She has been there done that.

Now our common friend who is 47 years old went to look her up in Thailand, he speaks thai well - is a real sweet talker - and got his evil way with her.

Young friend doesn`t know and still thinks the world of her, while older friend just bangs her for the fun of it.

I regard both of them as my friends, and I don`t wanna get caught in the middle of this, although I`ve said to young friend, don`t mess with her, she is too young to bring to denmark permanently for the next 6 years anyway! ( you need to be 24 years old to get to stay in dk after marriage anyway)

To me this is a no win situation and both guys confided in me so I really don`t wanna break their trust. It`ll come out for sure. And they gotta work it out by themselves.

I`d like to add that personally I think older guy is a scumbag there are lots of available women in thailand and he has no lack of that :(

And finally I would like to add, the kind of twisted shit going on in thai farang relationship never ceases to amaze me.

cheers

hua nguu

I do not consider myself a prude, by any means....but man, that is disgusting.

Talk about an utter lack of courtesy, not to mention boundaries.

The old dude knew, and he deliberately did it?

Got to blame the chick, though, too. Really stupid. She will end up with neither of them, and then wonder why she had such "bad luck." And of course, she will consider all farang "jai dam," too.

As for this dude with the wife....Hippy, you got to tell the guy. He is an idiot for holding onto this fantasy, but most of all, for losing control of his household.

He sounds really, really weak.

Old dude knew and I think I finds pleasure in that. :(

The chick comes from a familly who has only one wish: Hook up with a farang as all do her sisters/cousins you name it.

She has cousins in denmark doing the very same thing, this is a totally fucked up family.

Younger friend has faced the truth, not by my intervention, but he has nevertheless.

Thai/farang relationships abroad or in in LOS?, Fuck, I could write a book about it did I have the english skills :( Don`t get me started.

hua nguu

Archived