Your Friends wife...

Old Hippie

Oh, I think he is in the process of realizing that already. He is in LOS right now.

And he has realized that without my intervention.

Kind of hard when you have 2 good friends with conflicting interests.

I don`t wanna go there, unless young friend would be destined to head for trouble big time.

Michael

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, as I said, I would rat, if asked or provoked on a Bar girl, if she was scamming, before the marrage...when married and kids are involved, it gets really difficult...

In the situation I am talking about...there are 3 kids involved, a boy from her first "encounter" with a Thai guy and the 2 daughters from her farang husband (I sugested a blod/dna test 1/2 joking!)...my fear is she could, if inclined grab the kids, and run in the event of a divorce...the 2 girls would no doubt follow in their mother's and aunt's, and cousins and friend's foot steps...sad but most likely true...

Old Hippie said:

AF,

We have many possible answers here...you will note, I really haven't given mine yet...

Aren't you the guy who said he'd rat out a guy if he was cheating on his wife? that is being a moralist...the purpose of this/my post(s) is to promote a discussion, about something that actually happened...

Having a Thai wife is NO excuse for posting on a Board dedicated to nightlif in Thailand, plenty of other relationship oriented boards...may I suggest you try http://www.thai-farang.com ? something like that 100% relationship oriented, and guys who are more like you...oh, and nothing wrong with guys like you, just that we are comming from different points of view...which is what makes it good here...

My answer is the same as last time. I'd talk to my friend, see what he feels about it, and as he ask you your oppinion, I'd tell it straight.

As for your link, did not see a BB there, but a lot of info. Did you mean this one :

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/main.asp?webtag=ThaiFalang&nav=start&prettyurl=%2FThaiFalang%2Fstart

Yeah, actually, I did mean that one, the one I listed has some good info as well. Both I think will have what you are looking for Thailand and Thai/Farang relationship wise...

In my friend's case, he is scared shitless of losing his kids...(which might not be his, who knows?), and if I were to tell him, in all likely hood, she would twist it into "I was dinking my fend, him come want fuck me, him no goot fend you..." or some such shit, and it would go on until he finally wised up...could also cause a fight between he and I...as in Physical...believe me dude, this shit can get ugly fast!

Might sound a little harsh, but calling that old 47-year old guy a friend doesn't really reflect well on you.

If he's willing to do that to a "friend", what kind of friends is this kind of guy going to have?

As for those placing the blame on the girl... That just distracts from the issue. If someone is really a friend, you don't dick around someone by diddling his girl behind his back, hell, or even trying too.

<<burp>>

Old Hippie said:

Yeah, actually, I did mean that one, the one I listed has some good info as well. Both I think will have what you are looking for Thailand and Thai/Farang relationship wise...

In my friend's case, he is scared shitless of losing his kids...(which might not be his, who knows?), and if I were to tell him, in all likely hood, she would twist it into "I was dinking my fend, him come want fuck me, him no goot fend you..." or some such shit, and it would go on until he finally wised up...could also cause a fight between he and I...as in Physical...believe me dude, this shit can get ugly fast!

'

I'm banned from that BB :)

Anyway... For me it's about respecting peoples right to choose for them self what is right. If he wants to know, tell him, and it's up to him to choose what to do and with knowledge. He could still choose to make a go out of it with his wife due to his children or choose to leave despite the consequensens. His choice, his marriage, his wife, his children.

I would realize that the situation is just one big train wreck and stay away from the whole sorry mess.

Nothing good can possibly come out of getting involved.

"

I would realize that the situation is just one big train wreck and stay away from the whole sorry mess.

Nothing good can possibly come out of getting involved. "

unless you are a typical thai ( female)

bet she could not wait to report the situation and watch the fun.

Archived