Your Friends wife...

Old Hippie

Old Hippie said:
AF16 said:

Why ask when only one answer is allowed? Either it's ok or you are a christian fundamentalist that is not wanted on a BB like this.

Who said one answer was allowed?

The last time we discussed something similar there were posts on every thread about people hating moral posts.

what is your point?

That either we have to answer : funny : fuck her; Serious : not my bussiness Christian fundamentalist : tell her BF -> don't want moralists on this BB.

and since you claim to not ingage in P4P, why do you post here?

Married to a Thai.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AF,

We have many possible answers here...you will note, I really haven't given mine yet...

Aren't you the guy who said he'd rat out a guy if he was cheating on his wife? that is being a moralist...the purpose of this/my post(s) is to promote a discussion, about something that actually happened...

Having a Thai wife is NO excuse for posting on a Board dedicated to nightlif in Thailand, plenty of other relationship oriented boards...may I suggest you try http://www.thai-farang.com ? something like that 100% relationship oriented, and guys who are more like you...oh, and nothing wrong with guys like you, just that we are comming from different points of view...which is what makes it good here...

It is actually her farang husband...he lives in BKK. He is a bit suspicious, but is still in denial...so far, I have said nothing...frankly, I don't think she'd care if she was caught...it is about money with her...rumour is, she still has a Thai husband...doubt he'd care, as long as the money comes in...

I think he does care...he has expressed some anguish over her going out "dressedlike that..." basically, she and her relatives have taken control of the house...he has hinted at asking me if I think she is doing this, I usually just avoid the subject...not sure I want to get involved, as kids are involved...maybe some are even his... :)

In that case I think 'denial' covers it. I would just let things take their course....you will only feel bad if you contribute to the inevitable break-up. Sometimes inaction is best. I love that Chinese (?) expression...'there's a time to fish and a time to mend nets'.

yep! If she were a BG and she was scamming, and he asked me...then yes, I'd rat her out toot sweet! but this is a bit different...they say once a girl enters the game and passes a certain pont, she never really leaves the game...I tend to agree...

I guess quite a few guys get into that position....it comes down to a choice between living with her or being lonely. Right now it looks like she's got it both ways but maybe she would be sorry too if he left....and another thought...maybe he's just thinking like many Thai guys in the same position....so what if she sells it? so long as she comes home

It is the only way for him to understand, beyond all doubt, that his wife is selling her pussy.

actually, he bought it, she is renting it out ( subleasing?)

Archived