Zorro visits Pattaya Police Station

Zorro

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zorro - excellent work in helping.

Insurance? This has to be the most psychological dangerous invention man has created.

I don't feel $1300 is too much to be carrying if you are just arriving; however, one should have a defense perimeter set up to keep others away. A dummy drop wallet at least.

its not really a big loss say compared with the victims of gem scammers, they bag much more and get away with it day in day out year after year after year ,but a major loss for the guy.

i have seen other guys like this go off their heads after being robbed, me included when i lost my wallet ,but i only lost 500baht and my CCs were stopped rapidly . it really fukced up my holiday even though i had some cheques in the hotel box.

" A dummy drop wallet at least. "

It was Phnom Pehn in 87 and the Khmer Rouge would come into the towns and slink backout into the jungle at night. I was on the back of a moto at around 10PM when another moto came out of no-where and there were two assholes on the bike with one of them firing off bursts from an A-47 ( into the air)Hmm seems they want something...

MY driver did not know what to do and starting screaming in KHmer/english want kill us or money etc etc and I pulled a fake/dummy billfold out of a pocket with 20 $ in it,held in the air and threw it to the side of the road.They stopped topick it up...

I made it back to the hotel and NEVER went out at nite again.

My point it ...they work.

I think some of you are being a little hard on this guy. I dont remember it mentioned that he was waving around 1000baht notes and drinking champagne while eating caviar. Sounds like he was simply minding his own business and some worthless katoeys jacked him. Yes maybe this is an expensive lesson for him but nonetheless he didnt deserve to be robbed and is a total victim.......

Archived