Are your turds bigger when in LOS ?

BuffHello

bigger? never really thought about it...actually my first few days in the LOS I do a pretty good impersonation of a soft serve ice cream machine, chocolate of course.

When I get back to actual 'turd production' I do notice that there are some things that pass through completely unaltered by the digestion process....lemon grass especially. I wonder if you are even supposed to eat that.

The first time I ate one of those 'rat shit peppers' on a dare it passed though me so quickly I had to run to the toilet. A great non-constipator.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know its a distastefull topic but it pays to keep an eye on your motions for unwanted beasties. i was having some bad gut trouble once and spotted worms in my stools . in issan there is a lot of uncooked properly meat so it can happen up there that you get worms .its fairly easy to get rid of them though but 1 to watch for if staying in issan.

pity the guys who have to do stool exams for a living every day .

wonder what their occupation is known as ?

It's usually diarrhea, diarrhea... and more diarrhea. (yes, I drink bottled water) I had been coming about twice per year and spending a few weeks each time. When I get back home, diarrhea stops. On one trip a few years ago, I was bedridden for a week w/ a particularly bad case.

The quickest and safest way to get rid off diarrhea or runs food poisoning is Psyllium Husks or Sat Isabgol. This natural product does not give the faul side effects antibiotics do. To be found in health food stores in your home country or in Little India (kahurat) BKK. On the main road there is a little shop with windows that sells some food products and statues, they have got it for sure. 100b Or in Penang's Little India you can get it at the spices store or food stores.

How to use Psyllium Husks:

Diarrhea: 1 bowl of curd mix in 3 or 4 tablespoons. Eat quick since the stuff thickens like crazy! Best in the mornings and or before bedtime. Followed by sipping a glass of water over the period of an hour or so.

Constipation: 2 large glasses of water w. 3-4 Tablespoons Husk

For ordinary use to keep you regular; follow the directions for constipation. With every day use your body will be really happy!

as long as we are on THIS subject I thought i might pass this along....

go to google, click on preferences, turn off the safe search function, click on images, and then do a search for 'tubgirl'

I would post a link but I don't want to ever have to see it again -- it's the nastiest thing you have ever seen.

Kite_Flyer said:

Can't say that they're bigger but what I have noticed is that due to the design of the toilet I can lay a much longer cable in LOS than I can back home. ::

Plus the whirlpool effect leaves some very interesting horizontal skidmarks..

Last trip I caught a bug and couldn't pass anything for the last few days in LOS. Even when I got back to Dubai I could only squeeze little bits out at a time. Eventually after about a week I was so uncomfortable that I went to see the doc who put me on some oral medication. A few hours later I passed the lot, and what a great feeling that was.

The point of that lttle story is that obviously my turds got so big in LOS that they couldn't even get out!

haha, as much as I hesitate to contribute to this thread, I have to say, mine are much bigger in the US, where I spend 3 months out of every year (the rest in thigh land)...in the states, I eat a much better diet, way more heavy on the vegetables and grains and beans (thais only eat beans in minute amounts in deserts, and will scream bloody murder if you try to get them to eat intestinally-friendly indian food), not to mention herbal tinctures that I use religously to rid my system of all the SHIT I pick up in the LOS, haha...

preahko

Topcatta said:

The quickest and safest way to get rid off diarrhea or runs food poisoning is Psyllium Husks or Sat Isabgol. This natural product does not give the faul side effects antibiotics do. To be found in health food stores in your home country or in Little India (kahurat) BKK. On the main road there is a little shop with windows that sells some food products and statues, they have got it for sure. 100b Or in Penang's Little India you can get it at the spices store or food stores.

How to use Psyllium Husks:

Diarrhea: 1 bowl of curd mix in 3 or 4 tablespoons. Eat quick since the stuff thickens like crazy! Best in the mornings and or before bedtime. Followed by sipping a glass of water over the period of an hour or so.

Constipation: 2 large glasses of water w. 3-4 Tablespoons Husk

For ordinary use to keep you regular; follow the directions for constipation. With every day use your body will be really happy!

I've used it for constipation but didn't know it could be used for diarrhea. I heard that 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of nutmeg will help sometimes.

Archived