Are your turds bigger when in LOS ?

BuffHello

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bangkoktraveler said:

Actually I shit in my hand and paint little faces on my shit so during the rainy season I can tell which turds are mine as the turds bob up and down as they float pass me in the street. The biggest problem I have is when I go to draw the faces on the turds, I accidentally squeeze the living shit out of the turds which leaves me with a pile of shit on my hands.

With that kind of artistic talent, you should enter an exhibit into the Turner Prize.

My shits are definitely bigger. I ve done alot of u-bend breakers over here. Shits are like part of a brush shaft.

I m surprised as my diet would be lower in fibre in land of smiles.

Happy shiteing

"notice that there are some things that pass through completely unaltered by the digestion process....lemon grass especially. I wonder if you are even supposed to eat that."

I doubt there's much danger in eating lemon grass leaves etc. as it passes thru the system pretty much unaltered much like chilies & other such stuff ;)

Now my shit is an ever changing susbstance going from merely braun water to huge solid dumps wherever I am!!!

Lemongrass and lemongrass leaves are used for their aromatic qualities not for their nutritional value. You crush the lemongrass to release the oils. I'd guess that if you washed the lemongrass or its leaves and reused it you wouldn't get the same aromatic result. Instead, your curry would probably taste of shit.

Archived