Confess my Son!

Zaad

Since we're all acting so apologetic lately I decided to start this thread and make a few confessions of my own.

Sayjann,

Remember that time that I said I'd deduct points from you in my compie for acting like a dumbass? Sorry man, I was just kidding, please don't take it the wrong way. Forgive me!

Limbo,

I love your moustache. It's beautiful. Please ignore me and my silly made-in-.. accusations. It looks good on you and until you get completely bald I have nothing else to tease you about. Forgive me!

TB,

Remember that time that I said you know s-h-i-t about football? Well, I kinda meant it but just don't want any hard feelings. Forgive me!

Khwaimaisabai,

Remember that time that I laughed in your face about your hilarious football predictions? I laughed and I laughed hard, but that's not the point. I should never have exposed your shortcomings in public. Forgive me!

Fiery Jack,

Remember that time that I saw you in some dark Soi not far from the Nana Hotel? You were in the middle of the process of banging a fat Russian slut, btw.. wasn't she the one with "Bermuda Circle" tattood around her black hole? Anyway... The pic I took earned me a few Baht and I never gave you your share. Forgive me!

Bibblies,

Remember that time that a few cab drivers were chasing you after you had told them to go fuck themselves for no reason? You made a sharp left turn and fell from your motorcycle, the cabbies caught up on you and gang raped you in a police unit along the road.

I saw it man! I saw it happening a few metres away from me and I didn't do anything because your damaged exhaust pipe caught my eye instead. I never sent it to the mechanic. Forgive me!

Belgianboy,

We've had our disagreements. Without going into details I think I could've expressed myself in a more civilized way at times. Forgive me!

Dumsoda,

Your cheap aftershave comment was sharp and uncalled for and so was my reply which needs no mentioning. Two wrongs don't make one right, do they? Forgive me!

Bust1,

You pissed me off when you interfered in a nonsensical discussion I was having with Batty (it must have been crap since I completely forgot what it was about) without entering the discussion you merely informed us about your (negative) thoughts regarding our chat.

My reply was out of line. Forgive me!

Old Hippie,

I've just spoken to KS on the phone and he admittied that he and his mods might have placed too many of your posts in the Arts & Culture section. So on their behalf, forgive me!

Speak...

This is some very deep emotional stuff.

As far as Old Hippie goes ALL his posts should be in Arts & Culture as he has not bothered to call me the last two times he has been in BKK.

I kind of feel like saying sorry to someone as well but can't think of anyone right now...........

but confession isn't just about 'saying sorry'....as I remember it there was some type of punishment.....

go to google, click on preferences, turn off the safe search function, click on images, and then do a search for 'tubgirl'....that is your penance

It must be the weather !!!!!

If you had of been at Gully's last Friday night we could have downed shots of cheap aftershave at 50 paces....or better still some Black (dum) sodas over the bar.

I was rather distracted though, just had to help SD take care of one of his Harem.

I too, also have to confess.........to stupidity

Friday night (whilst distracted) I tipped a Taxi driver 1000Bt, thinking it was 100

Dumb Dumb Dumsoda. I have already been lampooned in the meetings thread.....and yes, I deserved it. (But she is gorgeous and the pain was eased almost instantly...lol...

I don't remember either but it must have hit the mark. Next time I piss you off by just dropping a loose comment I will expect your apology for the out of line reply much sooner than this effort. :beer:

Archived