ladyboy surprises....

theshaw66

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My buddy was on Ko Chang with a bloke from UK and they were minding their own business and a Lady boy took a pool ball off the table while they were playing... they did the proper thing and ignored the he/she not to start any trouble. 5 minutes later the dude from the Uk got a pool ball in the head from a distance of 20 feet. He was stunned and hit the ground, after getting up he walked over a one punched the fucker, lights out dead ........ after taking off the cops finally tracked down the dude from the UK, he was brought back to Thailand and my buddy had to testify, they both got off.

scary shit man, killing a Thai person.(happened 3 years ago)

true story. My same buddy also had a penis surprise one night in a short time hotel, also scary shit. I been lucky, no after market surprises.....

Although this situation hasn't presented itself in my excursions into the tawdry world of BKK nightlife I'm glad you brought the subject up.

I'm very conscious about Thai customs and traditions and hope never to cause offense. So should I ever be caught in such a situation I have an important question.

If I'm balls beep in the rectal cavity of a ladyboy is it customary to offer a reach around? I mean I hope this never happens but I'd hate to cause a rift in international relations just the same. :dunno:

• 2 months later...

Archived