ladyboy surprises....

theshaw66

Anyone who wants to consider themselves a "player" in the P4P scene in thailand has to have had at least one LB on their CV....

Your comment is a bit revealing perhapes? Not every one considered a "player" (what does that REALLY mean?) has gay or bisexual tendencies. Your comment is similar to saying "if you don't like what I like then you aren't in the game..." which is BS. If you like LBs then fine, if not, fine, To each their own.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone who wants to consider themselves a "player" in the P4P scene in thailand has to have had at least one LB on their CV....

Your comment is a bit revealing perhapes? Not every one considered a "player" (what does that REALLY mean?) has gay or bisexual tendencies. Your comment is similar to saying "if you don't like what I like then you aren't in the game..." which is BS. If you like LBs then fine' date=' if not, fine, To each their own.[/quote']

Maybe MSB is referring to being a player of the skin flute? :dunno:

I got blind in PP once and got the shit kicked outta me by some Germans ( they still havent forgot the war you know)I'm pretty sure I was asking for it anyway.

I had blood all over me and this person who I thought at the time was a female helped me up,washed me off, took me to a cab and back to my hotel. I woke up in the morning with he/ she lying on top of the covers with clothes on, with me naked under the covers. He/ she made sure I was OK, I gave it 500bt and it left.

I'm pretty sure nothing else happened, I think I would be able to tell.

Thats about as close I have come to a LB on my CV.

Thats my story and I'm stickin to it.

Archived