BG or thai women scammed by farangs.....

drogon

drogon said:...<mega snip>..Now I must say that when I meet some farangs or hear etc...

I must say that especially within the punters society there are so many who lie (but it is not lying you know....) constantly.

You opinion please?

I agree...many, maybe all sex tourists lie. But lying is hardly limited to westerners in Thailand. Likely all men, the world over, lie at one time or another, seeking a piece of ass.

And, no, in Thailand, such lying is not limited to Westerners. Look at the other side of the coin....even worse is the Thai men who lie to the Thai ladies to get whatever they want...then leave her burdened with a child, never to look back.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BelgianBoy said:

We should meet and compare notes then, I'll be in BKK in a month, maybe we could meet for a beer ?

BB

we can do that, bu I won't be there before the Fifa World Cup is over (july 10th)

Orangatang said:

CT you're right she sounds like a fuckin' nut case, no need to be around a buzz kill like that!

I wouldn't call her a nut case, she is insecure! It's sad that i can't do nothing to make her feel better, gotta move on!

limbo said:

CT,

It just seems that within a few months you went through 3 relationships and they were all the real one when it started out.

I agree, 9 Months 3 girls (I am man of hope) ;)

I wasn't so enthusiastic about the last one, I said, let's see what happens, well knowing something would happen! These girls are all nice girls and basically is nothing wrong with them except that they are way too young and unexperienced to survive in a serious relationship!

limbo said:

It's possibly a good thing that you just fuck everything that moves for a while and don't try to get involved again. Nothing asshole like about that, as long as you make clear to the girls that that is what you want to do. No false promises.

Yes that's exactly what I figured is the best thing to do! Everyone accused me a butterfly, i just give them what they want to see. Not making ANY promises, I tell them from the start "I am not djai dee" and once again they believe the opposite :) (sick that is)

And yes I have managed it in an asshole way, i didn't say anything that instates hope, but calling the exgirlfriend which has suffered so much was egoistic and wrong... wrong to her and wrong to my current girlfriend. I was also taking girls that where begging me for months to go with them, I have raised their expectations!

limbo said:

Your banker girl does sound like she has a serious problem. Would drive me up the wall.

...which is a shame, you should see her. Never met a girl with such great looks, from head to toe she is simply perfect, I have no idea why she has absolutely no self confidence!

Anyways the post was about Farangs scamming Thais!

BelgianBoy said:

CT,

Actually, it looks like you are so full of preconcept ideas and judgements and silly generalities that you are just using to justify yourself.

That in itself is indeed pathetic, as Thailand is way more than your narrow vision.

Maybe time to see beyond the barscene ?

BB

BB. I was enjoying this thread and was really identifying wit my man ChristianTroy who is really starting to talk sense. And then your post... what is it wit you? running around calling peoples posts idiotic, pathetic and what not?

lez hear some of yer wisdom then.

BTW: waz that "S" thing by yer handle? something we need to be afraid of?

Archived