BG or thai women scammed by farangs.....

drogon

This is all make believe territory.

The sooner people involved in this business find out, the better for everybody involved.

Untill that happens there will be all kinds of problems for the people involved.

And what baffles me the most is that why dont anybody learn from people who have been there done that?

Everybody`s situation is a different one, but still...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote: Let me state that these women I talked to had no interests lying me as it was just social talking

So they were talking the truth then? because of that?

As I claimed, this is make believe territoy, you wanna believe? Go right ahead.

Michael

Actually i turned from a deeply caring person into a scammer! (no irony)

the reason is that no matter what I do they expect the worst!

Beeing together with my ex, giving her all my heart, giving a big money, nice clothes, fancy gold, wasn't looking at other girl... had the result that she was afraid to loose the perfect life. She was jealous about everyone and everything, she even accused me of beeing gay because I lent a friend 500 euros! What was good turned into a hell so i dumped her.

The new lady doesn't want anything financial from me, i almost had to beat her up that she accepted the golden neckless. Other than that everything went the same way and I was pissed. I didn't dumped but wanted a break.

In this time I was banging almost every girl that I was ever attracted to. I even invited my ex (the problem girl) and celebrated perfect sex again, with the result that she can't stop crying anymore because she is still in love with me. I kinda teared up her wounds again. My girfriend, the one which i took a break from, ended up every 2nd night in a Tequila Coma, seriously guys, she passed out every 2nd night. 2 other girls that i know for longer than 6 months thought they have a shot now since they always see me alone. After 2 weeks mongering i had daily 4 phonetalks with crying girls on the other side of the line. The bad thing is that I didn't even care.

First i thought I have commitment issues which it is not, I simply don't take them serious. I don't want to spend the rest of my life with a Thai, but I really love to fuck them. I don't promise them anything but my kind behavior implies that I am ready for more. Even more sad is that I find them all replacable, in Pattaya I don't have to be alone while back in Europe I would suffer for ages untill I find a good one for rebound sex that would actually accept beeing exploited so that I can feel better!

I love going to lucifer and pick the hottest chick of the club and go home with her.

My girlfriend was fighting for me like a lion, she didn't give up on me and i lied to her about everything.

At the moment I am playing along with my girlfiend, I am in Europe right now, i have countless phonetalks with her, she loves me 100%, she is crazy about me but I already know that I wont see her again. I don't love her, i like her, thats about it! I am even too lazy to break up with her because I know she will hurt herself and I am not ready to do this again. So I guess I am an egoistic scammer now, kinda morally bankrupt but I have fun! I guess I was too nice all my life and now i want to grab some fun wich I have sacrificed in too many long time relationships!

Prosal said:

" Did you ever ask yourself if the fact that so many westerners lie themselves do not play a big part in the thai women lies? "

Even if mongering has - I think - some unwritten morality rules, I personnaly don't hesitate to manipulate some type of girls, which is only fair since they are there to manipulate me too.

And the spiral goes on :) Also called Karma.

[color:"green"] ... At the moment I am playing along with my girlfiend, I am in Europe right now, i have countless phonetalks with her, she loves me 100%, she is crazy about me but I already know that I wont see her again. ... [/color]

I knew you would find the fatal flaw and walk. :devil:

shygye said:

I knew you would find the fatal flaw and walk. :devil:

it's not a fatal Flaw!

It is her entire personality that makes me 'ting tong'!

You know it hurts a lot when you give 100% of yourself into a relationship and you get nothing but doubts and accusations in return. Before i turned into an ass i had only good intentions, i wanted to make this girl happy, I did everything a man could possibly do, my friends called me lady boy because I was taking care only about her :) and god knows I really tried my best. But when her smile turns into tears because she can't believe this is happening to her i want to see you how long you can keep your patience and try to keep your smile and passion for this girl! It is simply impossible, it was like I am in the wrong movie.

only 1 example out of 50+

Actually we had a song where we kissed the first time: Michael Bublé - Home

Before she woke up I went to the market and bought food and flowers for breakfast, prepared a 5 star Banana Pancake breakfast which she totally loves, made her a fruit shake with melon, banana, orange and crushed ice (she loves it) I turned on the Ipod and played our song. She woke up with a smile from the music and when she saw what I did for her she asked me in a histerical voice

"you fuck with other lady?"

Me:"No my love'jaa i wasnt tired and I wanted to make breakfast for you"

She:"bullshit, i wake up before and you are not here"

Me: i go market to buy fruits and the flowers"

She"bullshit you fuck with another girl"

she stood up and disappeared in the bathroom for 76 minutes!

as i said, 1 example out of 50+

I want to see 1 person who let a girl do this to him for longer than 1 month!

limbo said:

Wonder how long it will take before he finds miss perfect again and has to reinvent the wheel one more time.

It's really interesting when I talk to the guys of all ages in the bars, how they think about the Thais and how they feel about their personalities and when I come here everybody is trying to be so angelic! Pathetic!

Screw that! I tried my best and it didn't work. Now i take my time to fuck whoever I want, because this is what I want to do right now. This is why the most people go to Thailand and it is something I never really did!

Everybody knows that the Thais are MASTERS in changing their personality, that their jealousy can make you crazy, that whatever you say bounces back from a rubber wall into your face! But you always find some guy hiding behind his keyboard and pointing with the finger at you! funny that is!

Judge me for beeing an asshole now, judge me for giving these girls the same lies they give to the farangs, judge me for enjoying myself too much, judge me using them was what they are, HOOKERS, but don't judge me for leaving a girl that can't appreciate when she is be loved because there is not one single person in this world who doesn't give up at a certain point.

CT,

Actually, it looks like you are so full of preconcept ideas and judgements and silly generalities that you are just using to justify yourself.

That in itself is indeed pathetic, as Thailand is way more than your narrow vision.

Maybe time to see beyond the barscene ?

BB

Archived