BG or thai women scammed by farangs.....

drogon

ChristianTroy said:It's really interesting when I talk to the guys of all ages in the bars, how they think about the Thais and how they feel about their personalities and when I come here everybody is trying to be so angelic! Pathetic!

That's the difference between fantasy and reality CT :rolleyes:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with all due respect BB

i gotta give that straight back to you.

I have mentionend it quite some times in the past months that my girlfiend is a banker! she never worked in a bar! Preconcept Ideas and judgements, lol, what exactly do you know? Yeah right absolutely nothing.

I am not justifying anything, right now i am admitting that I am behaving like an asshole and that is more truth than the most would ever admit.

People like you judging other people babecause they tell what REALLY HAPPENS OUT THERE make this board what it is. The most people are scared to post the truth because there are always these moral apostels that point with the finger on someone and try to insult them.

I had few PMs with Old Hippie about this topic and we both agreed to post whatever is the truth and not what makes me look good!

OBVIOUSLY you don't know the story , you are the one judging others on silly generalities!

bust1 said:

That's the difference between fantasy and reality CT :rolleyes:

I agree

but don't you think it's sad that people need to pretend that their anonymous character is a good one? I am asking myself what is wrong with their lifes that they need to do this! Is it really so important what people I don't know think about me? I guess not!

If everyone would post the truth and doesn't have to be afraid that some keyboard warrior is flaming him for beeing honest this board would solve way more problems!

And it comes right back to you as well then :p

Look at my post, I used words like "looks like" and "maybe", WFT do I need to judge you, I dont and I dont care.......

I just tell you to take a reality check, cos I have been there & done that as well.....do I need to explain it all ?

And yes, there is a whole other Thailand out there if you care to look for it outside of Pattaya.

But then again, you are telling it as it is ! LOL

BB

respectfully of course

BelgianBoy said:

I just tell you to take a reality check, cos I have been there & done that as well.....do I need to explain it all ?

And yes, there is a whole other Thailand out there if you care to look for it outside of Pattaya.

But then again, you are telling it as it is ! LOL

BB

respectfully of course

thank you for your suggestions!

The reality check is accomplished, that's why I can't stay with these particular ladies I was posting about! Reality is that if you aren't happy in a RS and you believe you can't fix it anymore you gotta consider a break up as the last resort! Been there done that as well! Noone has the right to say I did a bad thing. I didn't!

Yes I stay in Pattaya 300 days a year, but I have seen the rest of the country, I stayed in Khon Kaen for a week and i stayed in Kalasin for 2 weeks and of course I have seen all the other tourist locations and I agree none of them is the real Thailand.

Even when I came around a little i am no expert, but I never judged the country. I am judging the people which are friendly and kind, lovely and sweet and behind your back they talk about you! Maybe I have met the wrong people but it is funny when you learn Thai without telling anyone. I only can encourage everyone to do that! It is interesting!

ChristianTroy said:

Yes I stay in Pattaya 300 days a year, but I have seen the rest of the country, I stayed in Khon Kaen for a week and i stayed in Kalasin for 2 weeks and of course I have seen all the other tourist locations and I agree none of them is the real Thailand.

I actually meant to meet the "real" people of Thailand, not only the active working population of Pattaya.... :p

We should meet and compare notes then, I'll be in BKK in a month, maybe we could meet for a beer ?

BB

ChristianTroy said: I had few PMs with Old Hippie about this topic and we both agreed to post whatever is the truth and not what makes me look good!

Doesn't PM mean PERSONAL MESSAGE ???????????????????????

Or is it MASSAGE :dunno:

ChristianTroy said:

Before she woke up I went to the market and bought food and flowers for breakfast, prepared a 5 star Banana Pancake breakfast which she totally loves, made her a fruit shake with melon, banana, orange and crushed ice (she loves it) I turned on the Ipod and played our song. She woke up with a smile from the music and when she saw what I did for her she asked me in a histerical voice

"you fuck with other lady?"

Me:"No my love'jaa i wasnt tired and I wanted to make breakfast for you"

She:"bullshit, i wake up before and you are not here"

Me: i go market to buy fruits and the flowers"

She"bullshit you fuck with another girl"

she stood up and disappeared in the bathroom for 76 minutes!

as i said, 1 example out of 50+

I want to see 1 person who let a girl do this to him for longer than 1 month!

CT you're right she sounds like a fuckin' nut case, no need to be around a buzz kill like that!

-OT

CT,

It just seems that within a few months you went through 3 relationships and they were all the real one when it started out.

It's possibly a good thing that you just fuck everything that moves for a while and don't try to get involved again. Nothing asshole like about that, as long as you make clear to the girls that that is what you want to do. No false promises.

Your banker girl does sound like she has a serious problem. Would drive me up the wall.

Hi,

The stories you heard can be either true or not true. Many universities/colleges have problem of students selling themselves which is old news for even when I was in Thammasart in 1970, there was one woman(that we knew) who did it.

However, when ones think about the percentage of people meeting each other, of course the lies can be there. But take her virginity and left? Possible but I would not believe it 100%. Many Thai women, the so-called good girls become "virgin" quite often! ::

Remember one main thing dear friend, a Thai woman knows what to say using culture and many factors to make someone feel sorry for her. I know I sound negative but I have seen too much of these women, especially somewhat educated ones who try to snag certain people for sympathy and I fell for that many times. :o Beleive me these people are full of ways to convince people!

However, a grain of salt for whatever ones hear is a good advice for everyone.

I posted a long time ago that if I were a single woman, I wouldn't know what to say for all the tricks have been used, that is I must find a better way to communicate the sincerity!

Jasmine

Archived