BG or thai women scammed by farangs.....

drogon

Being asian born though educated in europe, young and not too ugly, polite, well dressed and clean I am under the (false?) impression that it is easier for me to discuss with/approach thai women in general than if I was a farang.

I met through the years both BG and regular thai women telling they have been "scammed" by farangs.

Let me state that these women I talked to had no interests lying me as it was just social talking.

Seems to me that quite a few thai women (including BG) have met a western man who made some foolish promesses, like marriage etc.....sometimes just to get laid or whatever the reason.

I read on this board a lot of people telling TG or regular women can scam you easily etc......

(I am maybe on my way to be scammed but I will in no way complain on the board as if it is the case I will be the only guilty)

I also read frequently that honesty is not an important value particularly among BG, lying for saving face is normal, lying not to hurt etc.......

Did you ever ask yourself if the fact that so many westerners lie themselves do not play a big part in the thai women lies?

I know that some will argue that it is the old tale (sorry do not know the equivalent in English so it is adaptated from the French) of:

Which comes first from the egg or the hen?

I mean, do the thai culture does not value honesty and westerners only encouraged that or the contrary.......

Anyway here are 2 short stories:

- Met last year a young university student, cute, not too stupid but with a desire to be happy almost heartbreaking.

Speaking with her (not trying to date her or whatever as i was just teaching her some French), I learnt that her one and only farang boyfriend promised a lot then left......after having robbed her virginity. -> big problem for her as she comes from a very conservative family.

- Met this year a BG, quite a nice lady but having been dumped by 2 different farangs boyfriends who promised the moon and the stars......

I am almost sure that in both cases the girls did nothing wrong like lying, cheating etc....

Now I must say that when I meet some farangs or hear etc...

I must say that especially within the punters society there are so many who lie (but it is not lying you know....) constantly.

You opinion please?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try never to lie to the BG's, certainly NEVER promise what I cannot deliver (in prcatice it measn I promise very little and I ALWAYS made it clear that I was never after a Thai wifey........ even to the (still) intended wifey - partly because I am a nice bloke (LOL), but also cos (just like in "real" life!) it makes my life easier down the road............but each to their own.

I am surprised that the gal with the broken duck would admit it to a virtual complete stranger - surely all she has to do is keep her mouth (and legs) shut about her situation?

Why should men in general - farang or not - be more honest than women in general - thai or not? ::

I've heard that the society docs in LOS now do the small operation that "repairs" the virginity, which has been so popular in Japan for many years, more and more often.

[color:"green"] ... - Met this year a BG, quite a nice lady but having been dumped by 2 different farangs boyfriends who promised the moon and the stars......

I am almost sure that in both cases the girls did nothing wrong like lying, cheating etc.... [/color]

So you don't think this BG dumped the first farang when she saw the second farang as a "better" catch? You need to talk to the 2 ex-boyfriends before deciding the true situation. :doah:

" Did you ever ask yourself if the fact that so many westerners lie themselves do not play a big part in the thai women lies? "

Even if mongering has - I think - some unwritten morality rules, I personnaly don't hesitate to manipulate some type of girls, which is only fair since they are there to manipulate me too.

Archived