Airport to Majestic Suites

I know to go out to the taxi stand and tell the english-speaking hostess where I want to go and she will write it down for the cab driver. But I have heard the drivers often confuse Majestic Suites with Majestic Grande and that MS is hard to get to. If I get dropped off at Nana Hotel, is it far from MS? In which direction? Or, do all the cabbies know how to get to MS?

you have booked a Suite at Majestic Grande and would like to go to Nana or what? :neener:

don't worry. Majestic Suites is ON Sukhumvit between Soi 4 and Soi 6. so do not let him go into Soi 4; he should let you out just at the beginning of the Soi. just a couple of meters from the police booth is the hotel.

Majestic Grande is in Soi 2, also not far away; you could easily walk even with a bit of luggage!

I printed out the map on the page and it made it easy.. The driver had never heard of the place but knew exactly where it was. He dropped me off in the Nana Hotel carpark. Think it cost about 350 + tolls.

From the hotel back to the airport cost 150 + tolls.

Good choice of hotel btw.

In fact majestic suites is a few metres from the landmark (on the same side of sukhum).

To be dropped at the landmark and walk is the better option for the first timer.

(I would say the distance between both hotels is around 40-50 metres)

In the worst case and if you are really lost just say sukhumvit soi nana (soi si) and the majestic is very close to nanaplaza.

When you arrive at the airport, there is the taxi line and a desk, you go to the desk and tell them your destination.

Price includinc airport taxes is round 350 + toll for the expressway.

(have some 20bht notes with you preferably)

Archived