Bag snatched at Starbucks BKK

BuffHello

Mekong said:
thalenoi said:

I would be gratefull if this type of crap would NOT be posted in General Discussion. I hate to use the ignore button, but....BH, you'r e on.

Time to add a section "Crap from Buffhello" on NP?

Here Here!

I feel sorry for sad cunts sitting in some dark dank bedsit in farang land who have nothing better to do than surf the net for Thailand related stories.

Buff [Removed -KS], if I want to know about news in Thailand I turn on the TV or go out and grab a copy of the Post or Nation, I dont want to read second hand crap here.

a lot of sad bastards read the news items that dont interest them and then post complining posts .

dont they have anything better to do than to read things that dont interest them?

(posted from my chelsea townhouse )

I agree it should have been posted.

I go to Star Bucks a lot.

Yes there have been thefts, the nastiest being notebooks.

Starbucks has done there part by posting signs warning patrons to watch their personal belongings so

I see nothing wrong in posting this problem here on this board.

What would be better, to see the warning here or have a board member post that their notebook got stolen?

'How many of the board members carry handbags?'

i know a certain Dutchie who resides on Samui who has a bright pink Handbag and loves to parade along the street swinging it from his hand.

i just wish he had left the matching high heel shoes at home............ :doah:

These things happen all the times in Thailand. Lots of notebook computers are stolen in these coffee shops. At least these are gentle theives. One of my good friends was wacked in the head and robbed of his notebook computer one night when he was carrying it back to his condo in Soi 24 Sukumvit about 10 PM, by 2 motorcycle Thai men. They smacked his head with something first and while he was dizzy these assholes took his notebook and gone like the wind.

He recovered in few minutes after the smack and made his way to police and it was a total waste of time. I would not carry the notebook in any dark sois any more at night.

Archived