WORLD CUP TALK.

sayjann

there has been a lot of damning talk about Fergie not wanting Rooney risked too soon and how Sven has got his revenge,but Fergie is right.

he is only trying to protect an expensive investment and make sure Rooney is fit to play for MU.

i would imagine that Winger,Moaner and Rafa would be expressing the same concerns if Henry,Lampard and Gerrard were in this same situation.

International Football is fine but Club Football is the bread and butter part of the Game.

it wouldn't be so bad if the Associations took responsibility and helped out financially when Players are injured,but they refuse.

look at Cisse at Liverpool,breaks a leg playing for France but Liverpool are left to pay the cost.

they still have to pay his wages and as they were willing to sell him in the Summer they have now lost any Transfer fee and his value will lower because he will not have been playing and after 2 serious leg injuries other Teams will balk at his fitness levels.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost got it right, only 24 goals difference ;)

Italy was strong and good.

Sammy Kuffour from Ghana learned today what it means when karma bites your ass, after he attacked Iaquinta from behind he gave him the ball for 2:0!

Didn't expected Ghana that good and I was surprised that Italy ways not only defending!

Good day anyways, many goals today!

Essien is still a thug.......

glad to see he lost after his latest violent act on another Player,no need to use the fore-arm smash.......... :down:

absolutely fantastic to see Kuffour kneeling on the floor lamenting his fuck-up for the 2nd Goal.

almost identical to how he reacted in the Nou Camp in 1999 when MU won the CL............. :elephant::yay::chili::elephant::yay::chili::worship::bow::grinyes::applause:

enjoyed the Game and i think the one i have enjoyed the most so far.

Ghana went for it in stages but the Italians were their normal solid selves at the back..........and only used a little of their cynical play.

but good to see an attacking Italian Team,don't see that very often.

but i still think the ball is too light,so many shots going so high and wide...........

Zaad said:

Only bad news is (well..for the Czechs) that Koller is unlikely to return this tournament since he injured himself pretty badly.

Some positive news for Czech fans on Jan Koller's injury. Let's hope this report is accurate and he'll be healthy for the Italy game or Round of 16.

Koller

On a lighter note,Brazil's first game is later and even if you dont like footy there will be plenty of big titted latina's in the crowd which should get the attentions of the cameramen during periods when the ball is out of play! :p

Archived