Who was your first girl in Thailand and where?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The year 1999. In the US i knew a thai girl. She went to thailand for a three month visit, I told her i would like to go for three weeks.

Upon arrival at don muang, she took me to her mother's home where i remained a prisoner for 6 days and six nights. I knew nothing about thailand and could not even call a taxi due to language. How would i get the taxi ph number anyway?

The home was in some obscure part of BKK. It was there that she and I did the wild thing. But only for 30 seconds LOL! I guess i was too aggressive and she too submissive. She made it clear she was a good girl and did not want to fuck. So we stopped.

Later back in the states we engaged in sex. Finally. :relieved:

drewexpat said:

I was walking down Sukhumvit and stoped in this place called Barons!

DS

My first girl was from Barons as well (I can't remember her name and never went there again). It was a great introduction to P4P in LOS.

:devil:

It was 1979, from the Grace Hotel coffee shop - spoilt for choice and a good selection in those days. Probably around 500 Baht for all night, can't totally remember. Her name was Po (crab) and I saw her a few times in my first two LOS visits. I also bumped into her a few years later when she looked absolutely terrible - one of her friends later told me she had TB. I can remember how awful I felt when I heard about it.

I forget the name of the bar since it's changed so many times but it was the first one on the left downstairs in Nana, they had the big fish tank with the girls swiming in it. Her name I think was On and she was about 40kg with her tits making up about 10kg of that. This would have been back in 96 I think.

Archived