Falang Man....He Stink!

That's interesting. So B/G's tend to wear a lot of perfume? I've only been there once, and made the common newbie thing of barfining the first girl I met for 5 days. laugh.gif" border="0 But she didn't wear anything (literally) the whole time I was there, and yet she still smelled great! I agree with you that a little goes a long way, and believe that nothing will take the place of showering often.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by HIGH THAIED:

That's interesting. So B/G's tend to wear a lot of perfume? I've only been there once, and made the common newbie thing of barfining the first girl I met for 5 days.
laugh.gif" border="0
But she didn't wear anything (literally) the whole time I was there, and yet she still smelled great! .

I agree with you HIGH THAIED. I have not known many Thai ladies to bathe in cologne or perfume. I think Thai women (and Asian women in general) have a very pleasant scent that comes from excellent hygiene (and maybe a billion showers daily) and this scent is just wonderful when it reaches your nose. I just love walking through a mall here, for example, and catching a whiff of a group of Thai ladies as they pass by.

Now, having said that, I think one of the nicest and most well-received gifts you can buy for a Thai lady is a bottle of very expensive, well-known or designer cologne or perfume. And, please none of those copies or knockoffs like Madame Du Old Socks Smell - Our version of Chanel. The ladies are all wise to this trick.

The last time I was in the US, I bought a dozen small bottles of decent cologne (I asked at the cosmetics counter of a department store) and brought them back here. They are all gone now, and, each lady went ballistic when I presented her with the cologne. A great investment - if you have time to run out to Ala Moana before that flight here.

Hey Sarisin...Ala moana? How the hell do you know about that???? Hey Brah, you one da kine, local boy, or what??

I quess they enjoy each others smell too. Hense born the Thai "sniff kiss"! cool.gif" border="0

quote:

...does anyone have a sense for what cologne Thai girls prefer? ... Share the wealth. ...Trust me, I won't tell a sole...just between us...

"CK"..........OK, you owe me

Pom_Jao_Choo,

You do a pretty good job trying to command the english language. But I must say, I could not have written that last sentence of yours any better if there was a gun pointed at my head. I'd ask you to pick us up at the airport this Sataurday night, but if there is a cutie sitting next to me on the plane, I will be wearing a quick squirt of Armani. Seriously though, we get in at 10:45 p.m., and am hoping to get through customs by 11:30 p.m. There's an extra 500 baht in it for you if you can be there to wisk us away in time to enjoy a little night life on our first night there. Email me if your interested!

Bey....

I first need to hear the details, if I am indeed, in your debt. In other words, how about a little elaberation here. Talk is cheap! I want to know WHY, and HOW "ck" works. laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Bey....

I first need to hear the details, if I am indeed, in your debt. In other words, how about a little elaberation here. Talk is cheap! I want to know WHY, and HOW "ck" works.
laugh.gif" border="0

What exactly do you need to know. I wear different colognes (no I am no fag) and when I wear CK i get better response......mmmmm....hommmm...they say..and they keep sniffing me which I find exotic (not to mention erotic),

some other colognes didnt necessarily have the same effect

quote:

Originally posted by Pom_Jao_Choo:

I'm a cab driver with an allergy to colognes.

I ocasionally have had to rechoose my BG when

they had too much perfumes on..

Please not the use of the word ocasionally which I will correct as 3 times I have changed my mind.

I have furthermore asked a favorite not to wear any baby powder. Its not often that Thai women would wear too much. But then to give some light to this I rarely or very sparingly use colognes or even deoderants. Like another poster has mentioned

residue left in clothing of detergents is large even if you use very modest amounts, I use unperfumed detergents whenever I can and rinse myself thoroughtly.

Thing is with a lot of products like shampoos designed with women in mind have horibly overcoming perfumes which might be pleasant to those who do not have a sinus allergy reaction.

All the BG's I've known thus far have smelt ungodly good freshly showered, even their

muffs :-P

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

Now, having said that, I think one of the nicest and most well-received gifts you can buy for a Thai lady is a bottle of very expensive, well-known or designer cologne or perfume. And, please none of those copies or knockoffs like Madame Du Old Socks Smell - Our version of Chanel. The ladies are all wise to this trick.

hmmmm. A thai lady may well see this as a not too subtle way of telling her "you stink"..to be done with caution...

-j-

Archived