Falang Man....He Stink!

quote:

Originally posted by utah2001:

Another vote for C.K. !

Ok, which CK? Isn't there like a couple of them? "One" "Be" etc...?

I bought a bottle of "Hugo" in the duty free store just before I left last trip. It seemed to get no response (good or bad).

So I'm wanting to try something else...

-=/NN

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try "Santos de Cartier".

I'm not a major aftershave wearer but the above gets satisfied sniffs. Another one, which shall remain my little secret, even had a reception faggot at the Nana Hotel ask me to write down its name for him. Must have overdone it that day 'cos I was walking past the desk at least 10 feet away. Guess no one would want me stinking up their cab.

quote:

Originally posted by Sukhumvit:

Try "Santos de Cartier".

I'm not a major aftershave wearer but the above gets satisfied sniffs. Another one, which shall remain my little secret, even had a reception faggot at the Nana Hotel ask me to write down its name for him. Must have overdone it that day 'cos I was walking past the desk at least 10 feet away. Guess no one would want me stinking up their cab.

hahaha, how about Warbler du Buffet? With all Khun Santos is involved in these days, I did not know he has colaborated with the House of Cartier on a line of toilet water.

I hate to bring this up, however, with the olfactory topic going here....

What the hell are these pheromones I keep seeing advertised? Has anyone ever used them? Do they attract every known fauna in a 20 mile radius? What about the reception faggots? haha

Ah, I have always been a boring Old Spice or English Leather kinda guy. If I bother to use anything.

Sarisin,

I used to have a German g/f and one story I heard about pheromones was that there's some sort of German folk dance where the male dancer ties a handkerchief around his upper arm so that it gets nice and sweaty in his armpit. Then he whips the hankie out and starts waving it around to attract the chicks. Dunno how well that would go down in LOS.

(Maybe Scum Baggio can elaborate.)

quote:

I used to have a German g/f and one story I heard about pheromones was that there's some sort of German folk dance where the male dancer ties a handkerchief around his upper arm so that it gets nice and sweaty in his armpit. Then he whips the hankie out and starts waving it around to attract the chicks. Dunno how well that would go down in LOS.

That's similar to what women in southern Italy used to do to make themselves more alluring. But instead of sweat from their armpits they would put the secretions from their vaginas behind their ears. Gives new meaning to the expression "cheap date". wink.gif" border="0

Originally posted by Sukhumvit:

" ... one story I heard about pheromones was that there's some sort of German folk dance where the male dancer ties a handkerchief around his upper arm so that it gets nice and sweaty in his armpit. Then he whips the hankie out and starts waving it around to attract the chicks ... Maybe Scum Baggio can elaborate."

I wish I could. I've never heard of this "reek dance" before. It must have been a local thing in some particular neck of the woods in the Germany of the 1st century PD (pre-deodorant). Maybe it was some kind of cheeky local custom during village fetes or the German carnival.

I am sure that today most of our Heidis and Brunhildes would be fairly put off by under-arm onion reek. On the other hand, there's a strong ecologist/back-to-nature movement in Germany, and some may regard rotten armpit odour as a personal statement against the hygiene dictates of Johnson & Johnson, Proctor & Gamble, etc. Down with the American anti-stink fascists! Ve eat ze Bratwurst and ve vant to smell like one!

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: Scum_Baggio ]

quote:

Originally posted by jingjoh:

Definately diet makes a big difference, I get the comment from family when I go home each year of "you smell like an asian!" all I eat is thai food, I dont have much in the way of red meat here period, and I am sure I loose any western red meat smell after a few months of being back.

Westerers eat too much protein, which often helps contribute to BO. I forget why, but something about uric acid and other breakdown products getting excreted in the pores. When I was vegetarian for 6 years I had little BO, and when I started eating meat again 6 years ago there was a noticable change in BO.

Oh, and do see the rock salt deodorant thread. It really is great stuff!

Archived