Revenge on Punter

MaiLuk

I know of one cunt who got a farang to get an apartment in her name claiming farangs can not have apartments in their name. After 3-6 months, they moved to a bigger apartment, the apartment still in her name. Then she got a telephone installed, of course in her name. Then she asked for a large chunk of money from the farang which he gave her.

He returned that day to the apartment only to be notified by the manager that his girlfriend had moved out. She had already given one month's notice and was to receive the full deposit ( 2 months rent's worth). A nice sum of about 30,000 baht. She was nice, she did leave some of the furniture behind. If she had gotten a man with a bigger truck, she wold have gotten that also.

that is scam, not revenge bkktraveller!

I knew a guy from a beer bar I used to go , who knocked up a bar girl, was talking about love, was pretending to marry her, otherwise she would have aborted. it turned out the guy was already married to a girl from Udon. The girl from Udon believed he was in England and the girl from the bar had no clue about the Udon girl either untill one of his 'friends' was falling for the pregnant lady and tipped the Udon girl off. The official Pattaya News version on TV was that a Farang and his pregnant fiance has been hit by a car only a few steps away from his house in Jomtjen. In the bar I was told that the brother from Udon girl was taking care of it! The girl was pregnant 6 months, she never delivered a baby! :(

ChristianTroy said [color:"red"]"that is scam, not revenge bkktraveller!"[color:"black"]

Yep, you are right! You got me by my balls on that one! :bow:

But.... what if I told you she told the apartment manager that her farang boy friend was cheating on her and that is why she moved out?

But that was would be another one of her scams. You got me!

But I did know of one Issan lady who really did get short changed by a farang customer (or at least that is what she told me) and she got even with him the next time she saw him by sneaking up behind him and letting him have on the side of the head with her high heals. The Charlie, who went by the label as Cheap, did go down on the count and..... stayed down.

I had a thai girl freind who wanted to move in with me. I found out she was seeing someone else on the side, so I was stalling the movein for a couple of days and wasn't calling her. On the third day she called me at work and wanted me to come talk to her, I told her I was filling out some insurance forms for my employees and would be there in a hour, she said I had to come now I said I couldn't and she would have to wait. I got to my apartment about 40 minutes later and found that she had gone in (she had a key) and with a knife cut every pieces of clothing I owned, slashed, bed my bed sheets pillows my couch my towels shower curtains, suitcases woven mats on my floors emptied out my fridge on the carpeting along with four gallon bottles of cranberry juice, cut the electric cords on my tv, dvd player and alot of other. stuff I don't want to remember. I talked to her roommate after the fact and she told me she was jelous that I was see another girl

go figure that one. Needless to say I wanted revenge for a long time and still have my moments. I really like what another poster said in a tread on revenge. just smile and tell them there note worth your time theres lots of other girls out there.

"... Needless to say I wanted revenge for a long time and still have my moments. I really like what another poster said in a tread on revenge. just smile and tell them there note worth your time theres lots of other girls out there. .."

At least you admit you sometimes think of revenge, which I think is basic human nature, even if most won't admit it...

This doesn't apply to BG, but it applies about revenge to both a girlfriend and boyfriend....

I went to a military academy for college. When someone would get a 'Dear John' letter they would keep it for a couple days feeling incredulous about it and then would post it to the company bulletin board. Each company consisted of 150-175 people and everyone would have to write a hand written letter, on academy stationary, that would thank the girl [in rare cases the letter would go to a female cadets boyfriend] for doing the right thing as 'she just wasn't good enough for him'. This would usually outrage the girl or make her feel just awful.

On one occaision after 'she' had recieved a barrage of letters from the company one former girlfriend sent a photo of herself to the ex-boyfriend, a good friend of mine. It was a close up of her face performing fellatio on her new man.

Upon opening this letter my classmate and friend was distraught, confused, and wanted to kill someone...but instead he made copies and sent it to everyone in her immediate family - father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, aunts, uncles, even some former teachers / townspeople....

This didn't go over big at the academy, we all got roasted.....my friend almost got kicked out. The photo and copies were clear as could be.

Archived