Revenge on Punter

MaiLuk

I was in in El Salvador, when a guy got a "Dear John" letter. Essentially, we rounded up a bunch of photos of different girls, and he sent them to her saying "...I can't remember which girl you are, but here are a bunch of photos of all the women I've been with, pick yours out, and send the rest back..." She was extreamely pissed! Sent him all sorts of letters "crying" "...oh how could you cheat on me...?" Stupid bitch...oh sorry, this is about punters that have been relatiated against... :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few years ago I lived with a Thai GF in Silom. We rented a nice apartment (in my name) and I had all my computers, running machine etc etc there.

Anyway, we started to drift apart and I started to see another woman. I moved out of the apartment, (big mistake) and told her that she had 3 months to find another place to live.

I kept in touch with her and told her when I was going to come round to empty the apartment. On that date I went round and the apartment was empty . . . completely empty. Even the running machine that had taken 4 strong guys to install had gone.

Of course, the apartment manager denied any knowledge of this.

Apparently she sold most of the gear. There was one item that I really wanted back and it took threats of police involvement before she returned it via a friend.

I still don't understand why she took all my dirty clothes....

Simon

Simon,

Similar story just happened to somebody I know.

Met a new office girl at work, within two weeks they're together. She claims to have lived in Australia for 4 years and doesn't like Thai blokes, only Farangs.

After a month they're having some trouble, when she's drunk, she's completely out of control. He decides enough is enough and tells her that she got all day to leave the appt and when he comes back he expects her to have moved out. Which she complied to, together with his laptop, digital camera, I-pod, suitcase and passport. The passport is supposed to be collateral damage, since it was hidden in the suitcase.

He contacted the police and they heard her out, she denies taking anything, she just left and let the door unlocked.

A few days later he fell off a bike and right now he's in BKK getting a new passport. Porbably in SC tonight.

When you end a relationship, you must protect yourself.

- change the locks.

- be there, with some of your friends (witnesses) when she (he) move their stuff out

- maybe change phone numbers?

the more severe the breakup, the more precautions you must take...IMO

A foreignor in a foreign country is at risk!

This guy sounds really naive!!!! I wouldn't do that with any women, farang or Thai...crazy!! What did he expect to happem? Having told her to go did he think she'd walk away quietly? Madness!

Archived