Sim Cards

bust

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

Of course I read this a day after I buy a 1-2 Call SIM for a spare phone. Oh well.Cheers,

SD

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wanna PM me the number?

Just in case your other phone is busy when I call !! :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

P.S. Better make sure it's water proof...can't be too careful you know

"plan" being the key word here. A bit innapropriate to compare your postpaid plan rate to the prepaid rate, don't you think? ::

Examples of prepaid rates rates offered by Orange, AIS and Hutch are appropriate to answer the original query. Got any of those?

bust1 said:

Hi Palatkik...........I do have Thai Bank Account but as a foreigner they do not allow Internet Banking :cussing:

Go to your local immigration place with your lease or similar and they will give you a letter saying you are a resident (or something) which will allow you to get internet banking. They don't check anything, just another money making (Bt200 each) rubber stamp job.

Thanks to limbo for

"DTAC promotion makes minutes last longer

Total Access Communication (DTAC) has introduced a new prepaid call package featuring a one-year validity period, in response to the impending telecom rules issued by the national telecom regulator.

Under the promotion, DTAC is offering a new SIM card called "Simple" for Bt199. It features a flat rate of Bt2 per minute and gives subscribers up to a year to use the time they purchase"

My 1 2 Call will have expired by the time of my next trip in November so will change to DTAC for the 12 month deal.

When calling UK from 1 2 Call I had to dial "00844*******"

Does DTAC have this same 008 requirement?

oldie5 said:

When calling UK from 1 2 Call I had to dial "00844*******"

Does DTAC have this same 008 requirement?

I was told by the DTAC operators that you can choose either 007; 008 and 009. At the time I inquired, they mentioned that not all were billed at the same Bt/min rate. However, since that inquiry, I can only access overseas calling via 009.

And when I call out, I precede this with a + [eg. +009*******]

Palad_khik said:

I was told by the DTAC operators that you can choose either 007; 008 and 009. At the time I inquired, they mentioned that not all were billed at the same Bt/min rate. However, since that inquiry, I can only access overseas calling via 009.

And when I call out, I precede this with a + [eg. +009*******]

Thanks for that, I will store in my memory box for November

Had a 008 call to the states this morning after Skype quality was too crummy. First 008 connection became crummy pretty quickly, the new connection a little better, but sitll not ready for prime time.

If calling for business, maybe 008 is not the right service.

Archived