Private madness or dog's life

drogon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In our village only one girl has worked in Farang bars, a few others in Thai bars.

This girl has 3 difffferent Farang husbands, who have all been to the village, met mum and dad,

It means nothing if she is a bad girl, everything if she is a good girl, by bad and good I mean in character not profession.

DOG

vaginaholic said:

Drogon

-If I ever have to take out of there there will be none.

What do you mean "have to"?

You are not rescuing her here are you?

I hope girls don't have to be rescued from soi 33 lol.

I think drogon means that he has not yet decided that she is going to be his woman. If he does decide then he has to take her out.

We did not decide yet what we are going to do

-> we try to know each other better.

And yes if we continue a RT I will take her out of there if she wants it.

Rescuing?

I am not a knight and she is not a princess, just a woman worths fighting for.

She does not need that and will never accept it.

She is just looking for the right one and tries to assert if i am this one.

Same on my side.

drogon said:

I know that for regular thai women when they invite you to meet the family, it means they think you are a potential boyfriend/husband material.

But for BG?

(considering you are not number 50 farang the she brings there)

Does it have the same meaning?

Thx

I think this is perhaps worthy of a new thread in itself. I went with a freelancer back to her village for a few days in Isaan. They spoke zero english, like I spoke zero laos or thai. We still got along ok drinking beer with all the cousins and joking through the medium of my translator girlfriend. Man, I just can't get over how friendly those guys are (although I was buying all the beer). What I did notice however, was just how much nicer, and newer the girlfriend's house was compared to the cousins wooden shacks- I think the paint was still drying on the pre-fabricated timber while the girlfriend outlined her plans for proper ceiling insulation and hot water tanks!

I wondered though, how many farangs had been there before me? Which farang had funded this? Had a good time though.

Drogon

I have some good and bad news for you. I too am 'young, handsome etc etc' and the best sex and some of the best experiences ive had were with freelancers who were looking to get out of the industry.

THE GOOD

The second girl i ever took in thaialnd was a stunner who wanted to be with me long term. she would spend time with me for free and when a customer called she would tell them no to stay with me.

i didnt trust her and i took off with a girl who wasnt a bargirl but she turned out to be more deceptive and messed up than any bargirl id ever met. The freelancer has now left thaialnd to marry a guy in england.

THE BAD

The freelancer and i spent time together on and off for a year. Everytime i cam to thailand she would drop everything to be with me, even when she knew id taken up with another girl. When i saw her a couple of months ago i finally realised that she was serious about being with me and getting married but she had already committed to the english guy. The english guy is quite well off and not too old (40) and is obviously ver in love with her.

I was happy for her, knowing she would get out of the business and be well looked after. but i was also sad that i had been so cynical as to not get serious about her. But just as i was feeling this way she invited me into her bed. we spent 3 days banging away while the fiancee was ringing from england checking up on her.

And, in the coming weeks i found that she had starting banging my friend too. And, i ran into her at CM2...hmm wonder what she was doing there??

So, maybe you can be with her and have a genuine relationship by getting her out of the bar...but...these girls are bad news...i mean why would she fuck me and my mate and god knows who else when shes being taken care off, been given a future etc etc. its that mentality that they cant shake and she probably looks at you as a butterfly no matter how hard you try and make things look genuine. just my two cents...

your 2 cents reflect on many BGs or even NBGs behaviour & also on many punters butterfly instincts.

I mean once we've been there done that its damn tough to stop doing it & suddenly feeling bad about fucking around when its so easy & its what we've been doing the last many many years.

it takes a very strong RT, trust & then time, time & more time to get out of the evil circle not to mention trust!

of course we have the odd exceptions who once a secure serious RT has been planned all butterfly instincts goes out the window for good.

hope for drogon its the last unlikely case for them ;)

alternatively an open RT/marriage might work I know some punters & ex BGs go by that policy & it really seems like the obvious way to continue :hubba:

of course if she's into chicks as well it may even be paradise re-invented :beer:

Well The good news is I met this BG 5 years ago who wanted to get out. The reason she became BG in the first place was to find a farang who could take care of her (what ever that means in their book). Several of her friends found guys who married TG's that way. Now she realised that was not the right way to go, farangs visting bars being whoremongers, but it was too late.

Now if they become BG for other reasons why would they stay away from the scene?

The next thing we did was to stay away from the scene, neither of us having any such needs.

Trust building was slow and we have our understanding and communication problems and I am certainly not the farang she imagined.

But as far as Drogon and his BG, I wonder if their objectives match :doah:

Archived