Private madness or dog's life

drogon

drogon said:

Welcome to my private hell....or heaven depending if I am with her or not.

I answered knowing that my heart was going to hurt......

Know that hurst a lot: Why was she tired?

Probably because the night before she was with a customer,

the funny thing is that I could know as if I ask her she would honnestly say yes or no but......I do not really want to know.

Hi drogon, I've been following your saga and have found it very entertaining, whilst also benefiting from the wealth of advice that is being freely given to you. I do sometimes admire your open spirit (or foolhardiness) as I'm sure I'd be very embarassed to share my wishes and desires so publicly and yes even wantonly. Perhaps I admire your lack of embarrassment most, even this you are prepared to jettison in the name of love!

In answer to your post, yes I think you are mad. You are sick in my opinion. In your posts you describe yourself as handsome, young, and you do a job that takes a reasonable amount of intelligence in a first world country that pays well (this sounds plausible). Several third parties here have vouched for you as a 'nice guy'.

Sounds to me like your prospects are very good. I don't understand why you tear yourself up so badly over a third world prostitute that so openly sleeps with ageing, balding, overweight, drunken arseholes for money (I understand you were quite cut up about this in one of your previous posts).

Please understand this isn't a flame. I'm about your age, similar prospects, and I feel for you because you've geniunely gone off the deep end.

We are young. We are good looking. We are rich. There are a *shitload* of fucking amazingly beautiful looking women here in Thailand that are willing to sleep with us for a pittance. Yes you are mad because you've lost focus. You're too focussed on one girl!!! Maybe she is the one, but the laws of probability are working against you man. Chances are the 'one' you are destined to meet will pass you by often and always if you stick your head in a hole. Don't ever be fooled that she will be the only one who can make you happy!

I accept that you love her - but I feel that you've got the balance completely wrong. You *are* the dog. I don't accept that having the ability to bite redeems this at all. Dogs can bite, but they are still dogs. You need to become human again, and gain some real self-respect. I really like the advice that others have given you about not being the dog anymore.

Cool off a bit. Fuck some other whores. Try to put this in perspective. Instead of budgeting for her stipend, go to Brazil and get this out of your fucking system. Or just find a nice Belgium chick to shaft, maybe even for free since you are so good looking.

I don't mean to discourage you, in fact the opposite. I wish you the best - part of that is cautioning you not to limit your options. Be mindful that many posters here are bounded by the limits of shall I say austerity (beyond their prime) and therefore their thinking will always be dogged by that! Of course they've been there and done that and will have wisdom to tell you but not always.

Having said that, some mistakes you need to make for yourself, and I suspect that you will do that handsomely and then some more. I plan for that myself and everytime I lose I'm glad for the mistake because I climb the ladder. I know you're not listening but I'm advising you to absorb this experience and climb the ladder so you can look for the next girl. Chok dee dude.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man sandwich ,

I should bring to your attention that our drogon is not the innocent farmboy who climbs down from the mountain and ends up in the big city full of new surprises . mr drogon , as he freely explains here , is an Eden Club expert and as such a dedicated fucker I would say . I start to believe that his sweetheart from Soi 3 is right to be bit suspicious . She should ring Stick to try an assessment on Mr drogon I propose .

BuBi

Nice to you bubi......... ::

I never said that I was a priest, I just said that when in a RT

I do not butterfly......

In fact she already hired some PI, the agency is called:

soi 33 PI services.....

As I have been hanging out there for 5 years and half, quite a few managers-mamasans and ladies know who I am.

-> she just told me that today after 3 hours of sms etc....

The nice thing:

I do not have a bad reputation, I am seen as being good looking

(from a thai perspective), good hearted, polite, decent and.......

wealthy (which is not true)

so now she is more confident and she knows that I am no butterfly.

I forgot: I am not an eden expert, I am just a customer

:p

Also, I do not like belgian chicks and I am tired of them....

- I do not like Brazil I prefer Colombia.

- I am not going to shag another one except if it does not work with her then -> Single and free again.

- I cooled down so everything is ok by now.

Thx

Lol! I think as someone else said that Stickman should make a character assessment of the OP!!! It takes two to tango, we should always bear in mind that we are only hearing half the story! No offence to the OP, I'm sure he understands, maybe even appreciates such comments; think I would.

Asprobiscuit, I agree with you fully, anyone who sayd they like columbians before brazialians is a bit odd, why go for short great looking large arsed omen when you could have tall large butt women, all of whom are actually hot. I mean, why draw the line?

Drogon, SEX, you need some with someone else, for about a week. If you like her after that then cool!

DOG

Nervous_Dog said:

anyone who sayd they like columbians before brazialians is a bit odd, why go for short great looking large arsed omen when you could have tall large butt women, all of whom are actually hot.

Right

For guys into beautiful butts, sexual debauchery and fun, I confirm you can skip Colombia entirely and head straight to Brasil, the land of the willing bundas (asses) !

Brasileiras are the bomb. For pure unabashed sensuality, NOBODY in South America holds a candle to brasileras. NOBODY. Anybody who says different has never been to Brasil.

:up:

Nervous_Dog said:

Asprobiscuit, I agree with you fully, anyone who sayd they like columbians before brazialians is a bit odd, why go for short great looking large arsed omen when you could have tall large butt women, all of whom are actually hot. I mean, why draw the line?

Good pussy is good pussy regardles of the package it comes in! I would bang a fat chick with a busted grill if the pussy brings me tears of joy before I would touch a hot model type ho who can't rock it in the bed!

Some chicks are for fucking and some are for public eye candy. Don't get it twisted.

I will admit however I have yet to have some bad pussy in Brazil from either beautiful, average looking or busted ho's.

Prosal said:
Nervous_Dog said:

anyone who sayd they like columbians before brazialians is a bit odd, why go for short great looking large arsed omen when you could have tall large butt women, all of whom are actually hot.

Right

For guys into beautiful butts, sexual debauchery and fun, I confirm you can skip Colombia entirely and head straight to Brasil, the land of the willing bundas (asses) !

Brasileiras are the bomb. For pure unabashed sensuality, NOBODY in South America holds a candle to brasileras. NOBODY. Anybody who says different has never been to Brasil.

:up:

The best balls to the walls FUCK I ever had was in Rio! Me and the ho both brought our "A" games. It was a battle but eventually I broke that pussy down. Felt like a mothafreaking champ!!!

Forgot to mention that was day #2 the first day she smacked me silly with that pussy. I felt like the background singer in a boybandwho just got punked by the lead. I had to regroup and employ a new strategy for round 2. I didn't even get nice and sloshed like I did the previous night. I drank nothing but water waiting to get her ass back to the room so I could WRECK IT!!!

That was some GOOOOOD pussy, I could of married that ho and turned her into a wifey!

:devil:

panadolsandwich said:

Please understand this isn't a flame. I'm about your age, similar prospects, and I feel for you because you've geniunely gone off the deep end.

We are young. We are good looking. We are rich. There are a *shitload* of fucking amazingly beautiful looking women here in Thailand that are willing to sleep with us for a pittance. Yes you are mad because you've lost focus. You're too focussed on one girl!!! Maybe she is the one, but the laws of probability are working against you man. Chances are the 'one' you are destined to meet will pass you by often and always if you stick your head in a hole. Don't ever be fooled that she will be the only one who can make you happy!

Cool off a bit. Fuck some other whores. Try to put this in perspective. Instead of budgeting for her stipend, go to Brazil and get this out of your fucking system. Or just find a nice Belgium chick to shaft, maybe even for free since you are so good looking.

I don't mean to discourage you, in fact the opposite. I wish you the best - part of that is cautioning you not to limit your options. Be mindful that many posters here are bounded by the limits of shall I say austerity (beyond their prime) and therefore their thinking will always be dogged by that! Of course they've been there and done that and will have wisdom to tell you but not always.

LOL!!! Dude how u got away with this post without the HATE BRIGADE coming after you I don't know. You said enough to awake the cpmatose, dead and forgotten posters. Be careful though some are already ploting to ambush you in some future posts but don't u wory JJ will come to ur aid if they try to swarm u!

Nice to know that ther is another poster that is not bitter, miserable and mindfucked by 3rd world hookers! :o

Archived