Private madness or dog's life

drogon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings

Our story goes on more normaly now.

(Except my telephone bill which went through the roof despite using low cost phone companies)

Some cultural misunderstandings but nothing abnormal.

I now accept the fact she is a whore and she accepts the fact that I do not sponsor her completly.

It will take time on both sides as our relation is growing stronger.

Anyway, if this fails it will not be for a question of money, lies/scams.

No answers from the board expected.

Drogn, Drogon,

whenever it sounds good for you it does sound bad to me. I am not able to judge it since I am not in your shoes. I believe she is a lot smarter than the regular BG and she knows exactly how to to push the buttons to trigger the reaction she wants. I am not sure if you have realised in which situation you are in right now!

You know I respect you Drogon, you might want to write down your current situation, totally honest, nobody will ever read it but you. Let one day pass and read what you wrote about yourself!

Accepting she _ is _ a whore?

Again it's little else but to wish you all the best, while expecting the opposite.

I know you did not want/look for coments, but I really wonder what you really think about the situation and a clearer picture, because the sound of the snippets you post make it as CT say seem very bad.

jjsushi said:

Some chicks are for fucking and some are for public eye candy. Don't get it twisted..

jj agree, and if you can get it all in the one package....it's awesome......while it lasts.

Nothing's forever....live and enjoy Today, cos tomorrow you may wake up Dead !!!!

:beer:

Just a turn of phrase.

Can't really answer, cos I haven't been there yet...close a few times lately though.

Like Jim Morrison said..."Come on over, to the other side"...

Ignore me, I've only been home 25 hours and it still hurts.

Archived