Midnite Soi Cowboy 06/28 WTF?

vaginaholic

suadum said:

And geez, what's up with the sound system there? They played a song with one of the greatest bass lines ever (and ah likes me some bass), The Humpty Dance.

But the bass was turned all the way off? No great bass riff. WTF?

As the_numbers said, it was a case of "Humpty blasphemy!" And we frown upon that 555555

Regards,

SD

SD, When I was in Midnight last part of May their speakers were blown! I couldn't even stay to finish my beer the loud scratching sound coming from the blown speaker(s) was so bad and they still had the sound level up way too high - it was plain painful...

Being that its July I'd have hoped they'd have replaced the speaker(s) by now but if not could be why they have the bass turned off. ::

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will correct you. :drunk: The following gogos in NEP have/had khatoey dancers,

Voodoo

Lollipop

Mandarin

And G-Spot too at NEP (I was there around the 10th of July). They have about 4 in that bar. But a quite nice line-up in that bar aside from that.

Uncle Joe

Gspot has always had good service IMO, i'm pretty sure they would give you the heads up if you actually barfined one.

Last time i was in midnite I was more concerned about the obviousily mentally impaired lady who kept looking at me with a fiendish smile and opening her c*it for all and sundry to see, much to the chagrin of the other girls on stage.

Was in Midnite on Monday night this week. Had a 'lady' join me at my table within minutes, very pushy, nice body, but something wasn't quite right. When she/he went to dance I was in no doubt. Paid for my drink and left...

Hooky

Archived