Midnite Soi Cowboy 06/28 WTF?

vaginaholic

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<"...you were in there for 1.5 hours looking at a lady boy dancing??? hmmm ...">>

Do me a favor "vaginaholic"

turn your kneck around and take your hand and pull out the label from the back of thr shirt your wearing, pull it towards your face...can ya read it ?????

yep exactly.... it reads " SIZE GAY "

vaginaholic said:

On the downside a katoey started dancing tonite in Midnite. I have no problems with katoey service, managers, mamasans or whatever. Have known some of the katoey mamasans in Cowboy for years.

Where I draw the line is when a bar is trying to sell men as women. If she was not born with a vagina it is morally wrong to try to pass her off on the unsuspecting.

Are you talking about the sex industry? Where do morals come into play in P4P? Just curious.

Saucier.

saucier01 said:

Are you talking about the sex industry? Where do morals come into play in P4P? Just curious.

Saucier.

Your point is????

Personally, I believe that the majority of Thai working girls actually have quite high moral standards.....JMHO

<<Personally, I believe that the majority of Thai working girls actually have quite high moral standards.....JMHO >>

Shit, you fall in love and now you start to say these things? WAKE UP MAN!!!!!!

Someone slap Dumbsoda, preferably with a young girl dressed in leather and in front of his "love"

DOG

Archived