Midnite Soi Cowboy 06/28 WTF?

vaginaholic

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen to that, I can;t stand most Thai music, the rare song that is good never gets played anyway.

If they dont want to dance move them on!

Love how we all preach being tough in the girl but totally wimp out when it comes to buying mamasans drinks, demanding good music etc.

I've been known to ASK for music to be stopped, faang owners happy to oblige!

DOG

And geez, what's up with the sound system there? They played a song with one of the greatest bass lines ever (and ah likes me some bass), The Humpty Dance.

But the bass was turned all the way off? No great bass riff. WTF?

As the_numbers said, it was a case of "Humpty blasphemy!" And we frown upon that 555555

Regards,

SD

Any idea if the laser thing is burning out any dancers brains?

Dropped by last night. The other katoey quit in a few days and now there is another one dancing. This one is far less obvious than the other was and has been bought out every night he has been there.

The staff is not happy about that or the blue laser light show.

Katoeys should not be on the same stage as real women...if you want to mix the stage/offerings, than post it on a sign out front, so we know to avoid the place...I hate seeing Katoeys on stage, or in the same bars, and I leave immediately.

Right on, fellow Old Hippie. With Patpong and Nana being invaded/taken over by Katoey monsters, Cowboy needs to be preserved as a Katoey-free zone. But even in Nana, I think the bars are either 100% Katoey, or 100% female. Correct me if I'm wrong. Mixing the two is misleading and dishonest, nearly as bad as confusing Thaksinocracy with real democracy.

Archived