Midnite Soi Cowboy 06/28 WTF?

vaginaholic

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

That can be arranged. Give me five minutes...

:grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Cheers,

SD

Don't waste your 5 minutes SD , that boy is 150% goo-goo-ga-ga in love with that girl. I see no hope in the near future for the lad :: Leave'm be , it's nice to see couples so so so in LUV !!!! :grinyes:

Bada :beer: Bing

Nervous_Dog said:

Shit, you fall in love and now you start to say these things? WAKE UP MAN!!!!!!

Someone slap Dumbsoda, preferably with a young girl dressed in leather and in front of his "love"

DOG

O.K. the slapping I can handle....but the sms I just received from "Tiger" did the trick......bastards !!!...lol...

Watch out boys...I've just applied for a job with the crocodile farm....hehehe....

Dogs and Tigers.....a perfectly well balanced diet for those hungry Crocs.....

But, I guess being SC vets you mongrels would survive....the crocs don't even come close.

By the way the slap worked....did I tell you that ALL BG's are scheming low down sluts that tell lies and have absolutely no morals whatsoever.

You cannot trust them as far as you could throw them....fckn bitches, thick I'll swap sides and head to Silom with OH

I'm gunna get nasty now...now more Lady Drinks..no sir....I'm gunna get even for all the lies...yes Sir...you just wait and see...

Shit, and I thought MINE was different....

Anyone got the number for the .."Pattaya Sky Diving Club"....I think it's on the 16th Floor of one of those Condo buildings.... might have to join...

It's been nice knowin' ya guys....

Bye :onfire: :cussing::neener: :onfire: :grinyes:

I've never minded the falling part, but I'm still working out proper landings... Perhaps if they used a softer, more absorbent pavement in Pattaya, they might save a few lives each month? Or better yet, just throw mattresses on the ground around buildings over two storeys - cheaper and more techologically feasible than soft pavement, plus has the added benefit of eliminating the need for short-time hotels...

URGH!! Thai music. As a long time resident nothing will chase me ot of a bar faster then music tht is being played for the girls and not the customers...That is one attitude that has really changed during my tenure here. When I first arrived the average tourist expected the girl to serve HIM and expected the bar owner to cater to the customer...now it seems that the customer is catering to the girl...and it results in BAD attitudes...

God music is to be heard at Goldfinger bar in Patpong. From Pearl Jam to the new Chili Peppers, to Radiohead, or the Clash, they play it all...and you know what the girls GET USED to it...

Wish they would do the same in Nana and Cowboy. We are the one's paying so we are the one's that need to be catered to...

GS

Archived