Tattoo's on Bkk, safe or deadly?

Shibuya

i've had them done in LOS and no problems.

but not to say this will never happen but you can get infections anywhere in the World.

i know of a place in BKK which seems quite popular,but for the life of me i can't remember the name.

a Woman,something to do with 'Rose'.........?.

A friend of mine has had several additions done by the tatooist that used to be in the Soi 10 complex until it was demolished and he now has a shop at the beginning of Soi 8, I just can't recall the guy's name, but the shop is easy to locate and he seeems to know what he is doing, from those in the know about these things.

I think if you stick to a shop you'll be OK. I wouldn't trust the shady setups you sometimes see along the street at night. As mentioned before, make sure the needles are clean and ask if they've been sterilized. I'm pretty sure the name of the machine used to do it is an autoclave.

>>A friend of mine has had several additions done by the tatooist that used to be in the Soi 10 complex until it was demolished and he now has a shop at the beginning of Soi 8, I just can't recall the guy's name<<

Jeab's Tattoo - I can confirm the quality of the work and their attention to hygiene standards

Doesn't the tattoo shop directly across soi 5 from Gullivers have good reputation? Someone told me that many tattoo affectionados make that their first Thailand stop to arrange work during their visit.

As I recall, one of the female artists there is pretty stunning.

Archived