Thai customs searches

mongatu

Can't take credit for that. I am sure he is smart too, and saw what I saw. You post the same stuff, in the same style, with the same grammatical errors and even the same avatar. Not hard to figure out no matter the board name.

:neener:

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HonoluluJimmy
Can't take credit for that. I am sure he is smart too, and saw what I saw. You post the same stuff, in the same style, with the same grammatical errors and even the same avatar. Not hard to figure out no matter the board name.

:neener:

Cheers,

SD

How childish...neener...Teacher Teacher Jimmy has a gun.... No, he is just glad to be in LOS...

Look, oy have insulted K.S., again....He surely knows. that the bans from the old board didn't carry over or he just opened the gat. Look, I have frree LD from my phone so I can get onto to so many free ISP,s it impossible to ban anyone if they want to get on. I have 2 PC's amd lap top so that is covered! Also, there are ways to check temp internet files in I.E. for lil bugs w/o opening the entire file base. Now after that using a few browsers will trap that deal... come on now..Don't take this stuff to the playground cause it only shows who still belongs there.

Koa Jai?

Archived